Thread: So were 1-1

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

So were 1-1

it's ok. but still letting a 14-0 lead slip away but still ok.
    it's only pre-season .................................................. ..... :| ..................................

So were 1-1

Let's us know what we need to work on and get fixed before the real season begins.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

So were 1-1

im not to worried about it

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

So were 1-1

It is only preseason after all, but we did blow the 17-0 lead. At least our starters are good this year.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

So were 1-1

Well what counts is that our 1st string blew them away and our second string kept it together... it was the 3rd that lost it for us... so while I always prefer the win I'm not upset!

So were 1-1

I cant believe this.!.!.! i was watching the eagles-ravens game and the highlight said that we were up 14-0 (It doesnt come on were I live) I never thought that we would loose that game, im never gonna get any sleep tonight... True its only a preseason game and it was our third string, but that is NO excuse for a 17-0 lead!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats pathetic. Enuff with the negative stuff, im happy to see culpepper doing good out there and ferrote (sry cant remember how to spell it) also is a very reliable back up, and moss of course did good. And do you guys know when teh starting defense went out? Cuz usuelly they come out later then everyone else... Just hope it wasnt them out there gettin' schooled by the schuab. I might be over reacting but its midnight and i havnt had much sleep.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

So were 1-1

it really doesnt matter because the starters dominated, who cares if they started to lose it later on. as long as the players that are auctually gonna play did well im happy