Abe Froman is offline Rookie

So... um. I'd kinda like to get this guy

Could Blackmon be traded by Tuesday? | ProFootballTalk

I know receiver isn't a need for us anymore, but this sort of move would set us up for a long time at the WR position. Wonder what it would take.

If he goes to the colts, they are going to be f'n nuts with young talent.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I've always wanted him. The only problem is who do we give up? I guess it would have to be Simpson which would be disappointing considering how he's been doin pretty well for us this year. But Jennings, Blackmon, and Patterson would be absolutely insane. If they would take a 3rd and Simpson or something similar then I'd do it in a heartbeat. Our WRs would be one of our strongpoints and all it'd take is a QB, a G, and some Defense and we'll be back.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

So... um. I'd kinda like to get this guy

And a coach
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Trade him for kalil straight up

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purple floyd View Post
    trade him for kalil straight up
    :lol

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't joking

Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Trade him for kalil straight up
    I wouldn't do that. I know Kalil has been looking like shit this season, but I have a hard time believing this is who he is versus last season. Something is up with the entire line this season. Idk, if it's because a couple of them got paid, and aren't putting in full effort or what it is... Maybe they've been asked to do something differently than last year, and the adjustment isn't going well. Maybe there is a tell, and other D's caught it over the off-season. I haven't a fuck'n clue, but they aren't the same as a whole. I feel like it's all on coaching in general. There is no fathomable excuse for this.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

smegmavike is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    I wouldn't do that. I know Kalil has been looking like shit this season, but I have a hard time believing this is who he is versus last season. Something is up with the entire line this season. Idk, if it's because a couple of them got paid, and aren't putting in full effort or what it is... Maybe they've been asked to do something differently than last year, and the adjustment isn't going well. Maybe there is a tell, and other D's caught it over the off-season. I haven't a fuck'n clue, but they aren't the same as a whole. I feel like it's all on coaching in general. There is no fathomable excuse for this.
    One thing is apparent, they, and the rest of the team aren't as physical this year.

And Floyd is still miffed about the decision to take an offensive lineman instead of a skill player who can touch the ball and score touchdowns.
    GM 101, first day of class; with a high draft pick, select a player who can score points.
    Last edited by smegmavike; 10-23-2013 at 03:25 PM.