Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

First Sorry about the number change SAD31 (I had a finger Fart)

There is no Over/under Why would he pull up with a Bad Hammy :?: he will be so pumped to play they will have to pull him out with a diesel wrecker...

And what has Minnesota done against NFC East teams with physical secondaries? :roll: Played some pretty good Ball, that may be why they were and are rate what #1 Offence :?: :wink:

I remember #-o a debacle in NY in the '00 championship game, a 48-17 defeat a year later in Philly and a loss last year against the G-Men :shock: :arrow: The vikes aren't playing in the Past this is a new season lets see who goes to Jacksonville THIS year that stuff is HISTORY..plus that the same thing one of those Pucker trolls would say well what about are 12 championchips... HEY this is 2004 2005 season a LOT has happen since 00 :-k I think don't you

Your right :-$ "You havent played against this team with its secondary enforcer" 8-[ I have never played against a secondary enforcer at ALL :shaking: BUT the Minnesota Viking have played against everything [-X we shall see on SUNDAY who or what is an enforcer and who get's forced where...

But since Moss can part the seas like Moses and Walk on Water like Christ..Im sure he can turn hinself invisible when going over the middle.. :happy9: .as fast as he runs most folks can't even see him so yea I guess you are right(kind of like the cartoon the road runner BEEP BEEP) =; but Hold on with the VIKES LINE and team working in syinc blowing out the Defense he won't have to BEEP BEEP there A$$ the middle will be open for him to fly through anyway

Ok my other zero point five cents worth
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "casper" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Roy-boy will be chasing Moss from behind all game anyway. So any running start won't be enough to catch him .
    Ahh..I must have missed it when Roy is being lined up a CB on Moss, not 10-15 yards deep @ safety..

Or Moss isnt man enough to come over the middle and will be running nothing but deep routes

Gotcha

Anyways...I was checking out this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-bravefront&prov=knight&type=lgns

I think you guys are being antagonized in the Yahoo shopping section off to the right in this article :lol: :twisted:
    SAD21... you should not always believe what you read as It has been proven to me time and time again, what came to mind as I read the artical and what you are saying was BUD GRANT he was known for telling the press one thing and then doing something else and maybe it is just my Hope but Couch TICE maybe misleading the press just a little to keep the other team off balance I mean from what you are basing you statement on is that TICE and CO are putting the game day play book in the press... :scratch: I don't think so...

Besides MOSS can go any where he wants through the middle over the top, around the end and long... Oh and by the way there is another player on the field this year awww whats his name MARCUS ROBINSON :silent: I kind of think he may have something to prove even more

Just my one and a half cents worth
    Not bad,, but whats the over/under on what quarter that Williams pulls up lame with his hammy?

And what has Minnesota done against NFC East teams with physical secondaries?

I remember a debacle in NY in the '00 championship game, a 48-17 defeat a year later in Philly and a loss last year against the G-Men

Moss can run over the middle all he wants,,but will he have the desire to do so if he's getting decked..and for that matter if he gets up?

You havent played against this team with its secondary enforcer

But since Moss can part the seas like Moses and Walk on Water like Christ..Im sure he can turn hinself invisible when going over the middle

Williams pulls up lame with his hammy???? What williams are you talking about? Brian williams has a sprained knee.

You sound like you actually believe that the cowboys are gonna win the game? I doubt that, but hey, anything can happen and that is why they play they game.

By the way, how big and tough did roy look against chris brown??? Wow, I would be really scared!

Newsflash: Moss doesn't need to go over the middle, for us to win. We have guys like burleson and robinson, and wiggins to do that, so why are we talking about it like it is essential to us winning the game?

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "casper" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Roy-boy will be chasing Moss from behind all game anyway. So any running start won't be enough to catch him .
    Ahh..I must have missed it when Roy is being lined up a CB on Moss, not 10-15 yards deep @ safety..

Or Moss isnt man enough to come over the middle and will be running nothing but deep routes

Gotcha

Anyways...I was checking out this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-bravefront&prov=knight&type=lgns

I think you guys are being antagonized in the Yahoo shopping section off to the right in this article :lol: :twisted:
    SAD21... you should not always believe what you read as It has been proven to me time and time again, what came to mind as I read the artical and what you are saying was BUD GRANT he was known for telling the press one thing and then doing something else and maybe it is just my Hope but Couch TICE maybe misleading the press just a little to keep the other team off balance I mean from what you are basing you statement on is that TICE and CO are putting the game day play book in the press... :scratch: I don't think so...

Besides MOSS can go any where he wants through the middle over the top, around the end and long... Oh and by the way there is another player on the field this year awww whats his name MARCUS ROBINSON :silent: I kind of think he may have something to prove even more

Just my one and a half cents worth
    Not bad,, but whats the over/under on what quarter that Williams pulls up lame with his hammy?

And what has Minnesota done against NFC East teams with physical secondaries?

I remember a debacle in NY in the '00 championship game, a 48-17 defeat a year later in Philly and a loss last year against the G-Men

Moss can run over the middle all he wants,,but will he have the desire to do so if he's getting decked..and for that matter if he gets up?

You havent played against this team with its secondary enforcer

But since Moss can part the seas like Moses and Walk on Water like Christ..Im sure he can turn hinself invisible when going over the middle

Williams pulls up lame with his hammy???? What williams are you talking about? Brian williams has a sprained knee.

You sound like you actually believe that the cowboys are gonna win the game? I doubt that, but hey, anything can happen and that is why they play they game.

By the way, how big and tough did roy look against chris brown??? Wow, I would be really scared!

Newsflash: Moss doesn't need to go over the middle, for us to win. We have guys like burleson and robinson, and wiggins to do that, so why are we talking about it like it is essential to us winning the game?
    Ahhh...yes

And if you somehow believe Roy you gonna get another "facial" like he did against Brown (even though its clear that he was slipping when he went after Brown)...if it helps you through the day...more power to you

And its also not possible for us to scheme to have #31 around Moss even if he's not going over the middle

Thinking about it now after reading this , Im going to get a petition together and send it to JJ and BP in hope of the Cowboys forfeit this game to save embarrassment since this game is an afterthought and has already been won

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Dallas has a good defense that will probably keep them in the game. The Tuna has been scheming Moss for weeks... I really respect him as a coach, as much as Belichick defensively. I still think the Vikes will win, but it may be closer than some think.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"SKOL" wrote:
    Dallas has a good defense that will probably keep them in the game. The Tuna has been scheming Moss for weeks... I really respect him as a coach, as much as Belichick defensively. I still think the Vikes will win, but it may be closer than some think.
    Ahh..a voice of reason and diplomacy....I was starting to worry..

Its not like the Vikes had underachieved in big games since Jan of '99 or anything

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

As much as I respect Williams' physical ability, he is still really young. He is average in coverage and that is where he will be challenged most. He freelance alot kind of like Lavar Arrington, and that stops him from being great.

There is a difference from being a man and being retarded. First off Moss does run across the middle, not as often as he goes deep but probably as much and most wideouts. Roy can't run with Moss, and if he can its because he is holding and will get called.

All I have heard is that the boys are gearing up to stop Moss, which is very possible. Unfortunatly, if you gameplan to stop Moss we will run is down your throat or give it to Burleson, jimmy K or Kelly Campbell.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Ahhh...yes

And if you somehow believe Roy you gonna get another "facial" like he did against Brown (even though its clear that he was slipping when he went after Brown)...if it helps you through the day...more power to you

And its also not possible for us to scheme to have #31 around Moss even if he's not going over the middle

Thinking about it now after reading this , Im going to get a petition together and send it to JJ and BP in hope of the Cowboys forfeit this game to save embarrassment since this game is an afterthought and has already been won[/quote]

If you think whining and crying, that no one is picking the cowboys to win, is gonna make a miracle happen, and you guys will actually win because of it, that won't work either. Did you ever think that there might be a reason why everyone thinks we are gonna win easily? Or is everyone who thinks this, just seeing this game through their purple and gold glasses?

There is a damn good reason why everyone thinks this game is an easy win and it isn't just us vikes fans who think it either. Does that mean we will win it or easily win it? NO. That was shown last year, when we lost to the cards, raiders, giants, and chargers. But, if you think we have the same team as last year, and will always loose to teams we are expected to kill, then you are dreaming.

Hey, you have still have about a day and a half to dream about beating us, so enjoy that day and a half. After that time is up, you will soon realize why everyone thinks we will win easily, and that we are one of the best teams in the NFC.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Ahhh...yes

Thinking about it now after reading this , Im going to get a petition together and send it to JJ and BP in hope of the Cowboys forfeit this game to save embarrassment since this game is an afterthought and has already been won

If you think whining and crying, that no one is picking the cowboys to win, is gonna make a miracle happen, and you guys will actually win because of it, that won't work either. Did you ever think that there might be a reason why everyone thinks we are gonna win easily? Or is everyone who thinks this, just seeing this game through their purple and gold glasses?

There is a damn good reason why everyone thinks this game is an easy win and it isn't just us vikes fans who think it either. Does that mean we will win it or easily win it? NO. That was shown last year, when we lost to the cards, raiders, giants, and chargers. But, if you think we have the same team as last year, and will always loose to teams we are expected to kill, then you are dreaming.

Hey, you have still have about a day and a half to dream about beating us, so enjoy that day and a half. After that time is up, you will soon realize why everyone thinks we will win easily, and that we are one of the best teams in the NFC.[/quote]

Lets make one thing crystal clear here..Im not whining for one second about the mediots not picking us to win..in fact I relish being the underdog role...as do the Cowboys themselves

And sure, on paper you guys have all the weapons on offense

And the D on paper..is improved

This game reminds me a lot of the NFC Championship you guys played against the Falcons..a different time with different personnel,,but the same intangables

Why is it that Tice was on the phone with Parcells this summer?..To pick the brain of a HOF head coach on how to train, Parcells philosophy and gameplanning

So if you win...fine..everyone expects you to..

But the Vikes, like Miami are early season champs and forwhat ever reason, whether it be a lack of mental toughness..gameplanning execution, cohesiveness or whatever its YOUR TEAM that carries the albatross of underachieving

And (in your mind) if the unthinkable happens and you lose...All the demons of last years demise re-emerge quickly to the forefront

But that of course is impossible..just like Atlanta and Arizona

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:

Its not like the Vikes had underachieved in big games since Jan of '99 or anything

Seek & Destroy (which we will do against your team), I am getting tired of your whinning, nobody respects us and you don't give us any credit. YES WE DO, every time we answer your questions you whine about us not giving the Girls credit.

I EXPECT THE VIKES TO WIN, does that mean they can't lose? NO
    but you have this little whinny sneaky way about us wanting to praise your team nothing we have can beat anything you have (except moss), well I would like to tell ya we have a lot of good players and if you think stoping moss stops us you are wrong!

Why don't you come back on Sunday after the game, and see what is what, (if we win I do not think you will)!

And if you want to complain about us not giving your team credit, I do not go to opposing team sites expecting them to praise the Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:

Seek & Destroy (which we will do against your team), I am getting tired of your whinning, nobody respects us and you don't give us any credit. YES WE DO, every time we answer your questions you whine about us not giving the Girls credit.

I EXPECT THE VIKES TO WIN, does that mean they can't lose? NO
    but you have this little whinny sneaky way about us wanting to praise your team nothing we have can beat anything you have (except moss), well I would like to tell ya we have a lot of good players and if you think stoping moss stops us you are wrong!

Why don't you come back on Sunday after the game, and see what is what, (if we win I do not think you will)!

And if you want to complain about us not giving your team credit, I do not go to opposing team sites expecting them to praise the Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes estatic :wav: :wav: you can hear them Screeming Whack....whack....Whack :wav: tell'em like IT IS, :hello1: :director: as the band plays the song ottytrain2: HIT the road SAD31 :walk: don't you keep whining in here no mo no mo no mo Hit the road SAD31 :walk: and don't you keep crying in here :binky:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast