Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    72

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Daunte has to get the ball to Moss early and often, they need to get a rhythm going! Keep Randy's head in the game!
    For Randy's sake, I hope he doesnt cross path's with Mr. Kelly Rowland

    If he does, Randy's head may not be in the game...or on his shoulders for that matter

  2. #12
    Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    166

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    For Randy's sake, I hope he doesnt cross path's with Mr. Kelly Rowland

    If he does, Randy's head may not be in the game...or on his shoulders for that matter
    Are you sure about that? Ask Chris Brown what happens....

    http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...ine=1093999440

  3. #13
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Yeah, and they said Bill parcells, who I respect a lot, said that the vikes were a top 3 team in the north, something he wouldn't say about his team.

    Did anyone watch "hey rookie welcome to the NFL 2004" on ESPN last night(wed night)? It had udeze as one of the 4 rookies. I thought it was pretty interesting.

    Did you mean the NFC instead of "north", otherwise that puts us just ahead of the Bears.


    Yeah, my bad

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    72

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    For Randy's sake, I hope he doesnt cross path's with Mr. Kelly Rowland

    If he does, Randy's head may not be in the game...or on his shoulders for that matter
    Are you sure about that? Ask Chris Brown what happens....

    http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...ine=1093999440
    I shouldve known that was coming..

    Wanna wager that happens twice?...with Williams getting a running start?

  5. #15
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    [quote="seekndestroy31
    I shouldve known that was coming..

    Wanna wager that happens twice?...with Williams getting a running start?[/quote]

    Something like this?



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    72

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    [quote]"seekndestroy31
    I shouldve known that was coming..

    Wanna wager that happens twice?...with Williams getting a running start?[/quote wrote:


    Something like this?

    Boy, I guess Roy wont even touch Jesus in cleats.. :roll:

    Moss cant avoid what he cant see coming..and if he's looking for Roy while running his routes and readying himself to catch a pass, thats a major victory

    a couple good thumps early are paramount

  7. #17
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    Roy-boy will be chasing Moss from behind all game anyway. So any running start won't be enough to catch him .


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    72

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Roy-boy will be chasing Moss from behind all game anyway. So any running start won't be enough to catch him .
    Ahh..I must have missed it when Roy is being lined up a CB on Moss, not 10-15 yards deep @ safety..

    Or Moss isnt man enough to come over the middle and will be running nothing but deep routes

    Gotcha

    Anyways...I was checking out this article:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-bravefront&prov=knight&type=lgns

    I think you guys are being antagonized in the Yahoo shopping section off to the right in this article :lol: :twisted:

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,114

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Roy-boy will be chasing Moss from behind all game anyway. So any running start won't be enough to catch him .
    Ahh..I must have missed it when Roy is being lined up a CB on Moss, not 10-15 yards deep @ safety..

    Or Moss isnt man enough to come over the middle and will be running nothing but deep routes

    Gotcha

    Anyways...I was checking out this article:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-bravefront&prov=knight&type=lgns

    I think you guys are being antagonized in the Yahoo shopping section off to the right in this article :lol: :twisted:
    SAD21... you should not always believe what you read as It has been proven to me time and time again, what came to mind as I read the artical and what you are saying was BUD GRANT he was known for telling the press one thing and then doing something else and maybe it is just my Hope but Couch TICE maybe misleading the press just a little to keep the other team off balance I mean from what you are basing you statement on is that TICE and CO are putting the game day play book in the press... :scratch: I don't think so...

    Besides MOSS can go any where he wants through the middle over the top, around the end and long... Oh and by the way there is another player on the field this year awww whats his name MARCUS ROBINSON :silent: I kind of think he may have something to prove even more

    Just my one and a half cents worth
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    72

    So SCenter just gave a report on Moss vs. the Cowboys

    "casper" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Roy-boy will be chasing Moss from behind all game anyway. So any running start won't be enough to catch him .
    Ahh..I must have missed it when Roy is being lined up a CB on Moss, not 10-15 yards deep @ safety..

    Or Moss isnt man enough to come over the middle and will be running nothing but deep routes

    Gotcha

    Anyways...I was checking out this article:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-bravefront&prov=knight&type=lgns

    I think you guys are being antagonized in the Yahoo shopping section off to the right in this article :lol: :twisted:
    SAD21... you should not always believe what you read as It has been proven to me time and time again, what came to mind as I read the artical and what you are saying was BUD GRANT he was known for telling the press one thing and then doing something else and maybe it is just my Hope but Couch TICE maybe misleading the press just a little to keep the other team off balance I mean from what you are basing you statement on is that TICE and CO are putting the game day play book in the press... :scratch: I don't think so...

    Besides MOSS can go any where he wants through the middle over the top, around the end and long... Oh and by the way there is another player on the field this year awww whats his name MARCUS ROBINSON :silent: I kind of think he may have something to prove even more

    Just my one and a half cents worth
    Not bad,, but whats the over/under on what quarter that Williams pulls up lame with his hammy?

    And what has Minnesota done against NFC East teams with physical secondaries?

    I remember a debacle in NY in the '00 championship game, a 48-17 defeat a year later in Philly and a loss last year against the G-Men

    Moss can run over the middle all he wants,,but will he have the desire to do so if he's getting decked..and for that matter if he gets up?

    You havent played against this team with its secondary enforcer

    But since Moss can part the seas like Moses and Walk on Water like Christ..Im sure he can turn hinself invisible when going over the middle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What TV show gave you your first woody?
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:36 PM
  2. I gave Prophet a headache
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. Report:Cowboys DE Greg Ellis being shopped around the league
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 04:02 AM
  4. Why does everyone say Vikes gave up on Tice?
    By vikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 03:01 AM
  5. God guys...Look what you gave up
    By Num1mossfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 11:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •