Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: so the NFCN title's fate relies on the Packers.

Get r done!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

smootloot is offline Starter

go pack go
    "Ron Mexico is here."

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"whiteboy" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am very optomistic about the Packers beating Chicago. They just got embaressed and they will be looking to pay someone back.
    i wish i could share your optimism, the packers looked like a bag of a$$ last night, the worst they've looked all season. if you make boller look like a dam pro-bowler, something is seriously wrong. i'll be cheering against the bears this saturday though, you can count on that
    But this is an NFCN game...and records go out the window for these. Green Bay hates the Bears as much as we hate Green Bay. They'd LOVE to play "Spoiler" to the Bears season.

Caine

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"Caine" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am very optomistic about the Packers beating Chicago. They just got embaressed and they will be looking to pay someone back.
    i wish i could share your optimism, the packers looked like a bag of a$$ last night, the worst they've looked all season. if you make boller look like a dam pro-bowler, something is seriously wrong. i'll be cheering against the bears this saturday though, you can count on that
    But this is an NFCN game...and records go out the window for these. Green Bay hates the Bears as much as we hate Green Bay. They'd LOVE to play "Spoiler" to the Bears season.

Caine
    thats true but gb did not show up at all last night, not even a little bit. they have been sliding down hill all season long and when chi played atl, they looked like they were on top of their game. we'll see though, maybe favre will pull one out of his a$$ and upset the bears.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I'm also very optomistic about Green Bay. I'm not gonna jump the gun and say hell ya they'll beat chicago....but Thiers always that chance. After realizing that a chicago loss this weekend and a Viking Win will put us right in the thick of things...I am very excited about this weekend.

Thiers no team more that I hate then the Pack....but all I want for christmas....is a Pack win this weekend!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

With Green Bay sucking as badly as they have been this year there is a lack of a very special saying near and dear to me.

Brett Favre can toss my salad.

I feel better now, proceed.

dirtydog_10 is offline Training Camp

The packers cost me $600 because they can't cover a tight end!! I was ahead in a f. f. league and all the other player had was Todd Heap.....he tore them up in the first half, so, common sense would dictate, cover that sombitch!!! But, no, they couldn't do that, so I'm out $600!! I don't see them doing much against the bears, but I hope I'm wrong.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I thought I'd never say this, but I'm with everyone here and will be pulling for the Pack. They hate the Bears and will be looking to rebound from a blowout loss.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Go Packers......I think Brett has to pull that magical crap.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Well you got to think GB put in Aaron Rodgers last night, They may not even start Favre.

But if they do remember, GB is at Home, They haven't lost to the Bears at home in years.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast