Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler
    We REALLY need someone with some damn sideline emotion, I want to see a coach get fired up when we score, get an interception, make a big play etc....and get pissed when something bad happens - im tired of them showing our coach and he has the same facial expressions no matter whats going on - unless your name is Bill Belicheck - SHOW SOME DAMN EMOTION! Look at Pete Carrol and Jim Harbaugh for example....and look where their teams are right now....

AND HOW THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!?!?! You can tell I havnt changed it in a while haha....ill "SHOW SIGNATURE" so you can see....

*SKOL!*

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple11 View Post
    We REALLY need someone with some damn sideline emotion, I want to see a coach get fired up when we score, get an interception, make a big play etc....and get pissed when something bad happens - im tired of them showing our coach and he has the same facial expressions no matter whats going on - unless your name is Bill Belicheck - SHOW SOME DAMN EMOTION! Look at Pete Carrol and Jim Harbaugh for example....and look where their teams are right now....

AND HOW THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!?!?! You can tell I havnt changed it in a while haha....ill "SHOW SIGNATURE" so you can see....
    I feel where your coming from, however, i think the most important thing in a head coach is that he is a leader, competent, and hires good coaches that know what they are doing... We need good coordinators who have imagination and can alter their schemes to fit and get the most out of the personnel we have here...

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    That's one thing I liked about Tice, he always showed emotion. I agree, its been pretty lame watching Frazier on the sideline. If we were up by 30 or down by 30, he looks the same.

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    That's one thing I liked about Tice, he always showed emotion. I agree, its been pretty lame watching Frazier on the sideline. If we were up by 30 or down by 30, he looks the same.
    And what did his emotion do? Choked away 2 division titles against the Packers, I hate the meathead

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    And what did his emotion do? Choked away 2 division titles against the Packers, I hate the meathead
    atleast he had solid teams with shitty drafting and a bare bones scounting department and the smallest coaching staff in the league... he wasn't as bad as many think!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    Look what he had to work with?

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    I feel where your coming from, however, i think the most important thing in a head coach is that he is a leader, competent, and hires good coaches that know what they are doing... We need good coordinators who have imagination and can alter their schemes to fit and get the most out of the personnel we have here...
    +1

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    atleast he had solid teams with shitty drafting and a bare bones scounting department and the smallest coaching staff in the league... he wasn't as bad as many think!
    +100

Tice got screwed every way imaginable by Red "blows Goats" McCombs. Yet he managed to succeed despite all of that. I thought he did VERY well with what he was given.

Caine

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    I just hope Spelman doesn't screw this up while searching far & wide for a HC. By the time he's done with his thorough search, pros to high school, those "top candidates" & "finalists" on his list may be all inked elsewhere & we will end up with the 7th best candidate.

Of course if that happens, Ricky will say he got the man he targeted & wanted.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

So Impressed in interviews...

Hire Zimmer and let him fix this team before somebody else get him

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345