Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So I'm in tears right now...

I am with you AngloVike, I am hoping to fly in for at least one game this year 8) If the Mrs. get her VISA she go :cheers: IF not I am out of here for AT least one irate:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

All i can say is thank god theres a bunch of bars down here with direct tv and a lot of viking fans that actually live down here and go to the bar every single week.

At one time i thought i was the only viking fan out here in hawaii. :?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"casper" wrote:
    I am with you AngloVike, I am hoping to fly in for at least one game this year 8) If the Mrs. get her VISA she go :cheers: IF not I am out of here for AT least one irate:
    Oh I've got that as well Casper - flying into the TC for the Titans game this year - roll on October !
    Now if we could get into the playoffs with homefield advantage as well then I'd have to try and see if I could get over for the NFCC game - but I'll get too far ahead of myself for the moment :cheers:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

vikesgirl is offline Rookie

All I have is cable. We were supposed to get Sunday ticket hubby changed his mind at the last minute, but this came from a Fins fan who knows his team is in the crapper this year. LOL I get to watch the national games. Thank God there are 5 this year. I am coming to MN for the VIKES/Titans this year so I will see 6 games.

Usually if the VIKES aren't on all I get to see is the Bears. Sometimes I go to a bar that has the ticket and see if I can talk them into letting me watch VIKES.

Usually they won't cause they love those losin bears down here. I just watch other games and watch highlights and the scores in the corner.[/img]
    VIKES fan for life!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"yodasnub" wrote:
    you could always find a sports bar with Sunday Ticket...
    There's Vikings bars everywhere. There are a couple in Chicago. Viking Update has a complete list. Here's the link:

http://vikings.theinsiders.com/2/11141.html#il

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

i only get to see about one or two games a year cause i live in pa and my dad is too cheap to buy the nfl thing for directv so i just get the nfl field pass and listen to paul allen and i watch gameday live on nfl.com too
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    i only get to see about one or two games a year cause i live in pa and my dad is too cheap to buy the nfl thing for directv so i just get the nfl field pass and listen to paul allen and i watch gameday live on nfl.com too
    How much is it for the whole season and month??? Besides listening to any game, what else can you do with nfl field pass. What esle does it feature.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Quote from Casper

"HEY, At least you get to see A game all I got is you all telling me what happen or some stream video site...Hey at least I have you all"

Casper, I hate to see a true Vikes fan that cannot see the games, I will video tape the games for you and mail them to you the next day, all I ask is that you reimburse me for the postage and tapes.

Whack the Pack
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: So I'm in tears right now...

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Comcast doesn't offer the sports package in my area until 2005.

So I get to see the nationally televised Vikings games and the ones they play against the Bears, and no more.
    Well, that will at least get you 7 games this year:
    Week 1: the Dallas @ Minnesota game is FOX's national game in the afternoon. Chicago plays an early game, so we should get this one.

Week 2: Monday night @ Philadelphia

Week 3: Chicago @ Minnesota

Week 6: Sunday night @ New Orleans

Week 9: Monday night @ Indianapolis

Week 13: @ Chicago

Week 16: Christmas Eve, Packers @ Minnesota

In addition, the week 10 game in Green Bay is a late afternoon game, while the Bears play early again, so there's a decent chance that we'll be able to see this one.

And, if you're in the northern suburbs of Chicago, Champs in Lincolnshire has a bunch of big-screens and the NFL package. Each time I've been there, I have not been the only Vikings fan there. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a Vikings bar, it's just a big sports bar, and most teams are represented.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123