Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

So I'm in tears right now...

I'm just glad I live in Minnesota so I don't have to worry about it. If I couldn't watch the games I don't know what I'd do.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

It's all about the Sunday Ticket man. The first year that i lived in the south I didn't have it and only got to see like two games the whole year. It was hard, but since then I have had Sunday Ticket and haven't missed a game! DIRECT TV IS MY SAVIOR.
    :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I get probably 4 or 5 games a year here (in Wisconny) the rest I have my mom tape and send them to me, or I go to the cities for the weekend!! I don't miss a game!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I was going to say, the Packers have several websites dedicated to locating all the "Packer Bars" across the USA, where a fan can go to watch a game. Check and see if there is such a Viking site, and go hit a local bar for the game. Chicago should have a couple bars that at least have ALL the games televised (those mega-sport bars tend to do that with their Sunday Ticket).
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

DirecTV has the rights to NFL Sunday Ticket until 2007

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6011267

From the looks of the article, it looks like they are poised to extend it. I hope so!

Those of you with cable need to get out of the stone age! lol
    3 Straight Division Champs

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Living here in Reno, I'm pretty much stuck with 9ers and Faders games too if I want to watch at home...and whatever nationally televised games ABC, NBC, and/or ESPN see fit to bless us with.

Thankfully, there are several sports bars around here that show ALL the games, and a couple of the bars are even pro-Purple, so the Vikes game gets shown on one of the big screens with sound included. Add to that, decent menus and pitchers of beer...Sundays can be just as fine as the Vikes let them be. LOL

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    Living here in Reno, I'm pretty much stuck with 9ers and Faders games too if I want to watch at home...and whatever nationally televised games ABC, NBC, and/or ESPN see fit to bless us with.

Thankfully, there are several sports bars around here that show ALL the games, and a couple of the bars are even pro-Purple, so the Vikes game gets shown on one of the big screens with sound included. Add to that, decent menus and pitchers of beer...Sundays can be just as fine as the Vikes let them be. LOL
    Pretty rough year last year after week 6 huh? I don't expect you to have too many fine Sundays this year either! Enjoy
    3 Straight Division Champs

HEY, :cry: At least you get to see A game :crybaby: all I got is you all telling me what happen :hiding: or some stream video site...Hey at least I have you all :cheers: :wav:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Pretty rough year last year after week 6 huh? I don't expect you to have too many fine Sundays this year either! Enjoy

Yeah, last year was rough. Thankfully, though, cheese doesn't set too well in this climate, so I didn't have to put up with too much idiocy from Puker fans. :rabbit:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    God I don't know what I would do if I could only watch 1 or 2 games a season!!!! So what do you guys do that can't watch every game? Sit in front of the computer with the whole live scores thing or do you listen to it on the radio?
    tell me about it ! I spend Sunday evenings in front of the PC with the play by play display on the screen and listening to the audio feed at the same time.
    I know some people were upset when the NFL limited to the audio by making people sign up to the Field Pass ticket - but to the out of state, or even out of country fans it's our only option.
    Still I've got two MNF games this season for sure and, depending on how the team goes, the chance of at least a couple of live games.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast