Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So....

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

So....

So you think trading smack is fun and yet you accuse the fans here of being juvenile? If you enjoy so much wouldn't that make you juvenile?
    Les Steckel, More Bud

BigDaddy is offline Waterboy

So....

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Grown men wearing purple... Fans wearing Heidi braids... nuff said...
    Yeah Phlegm and Baby shit for colors and wearing a block of cheese is a much better scheme. Lol
    If you don t have anything nice to say about somebody, come sit by me.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

So....

"BigDaddy" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Yeah Phlegm and Baby shit for colors and wearing a block of cheese is a much better scheme. Lol
    Hey BigDaddy nice name. ugh?
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

So....

"BigDaddy" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:

Those baby shit colors you speak of, have gotton us sum "rings" yo
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

BigDaddy is offline Waterboy

So....

"Eyesore" wrote:
    "BigDaddy" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:

Thank God that's all it was. For a minute, I thought your were gonna try and tell me that talent got you those rings.
    If you don t have anything nice to say about somebody, come sit by me.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

So....

"Eyesore" wrote:
    "BigDaddy" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:

favres probably has ring around the cock from the romantic night he spent with strahan to celebrate the sack record.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

So....

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Ok bi tches,

I was playing nice, but you prix are brutal.

Is that a dil-do on your helmet? Ragnar? What a hippie ass f uck!! Has he showered this year yet, or is that schedualed for 2006?

Purple? Blows!!!! Notice that nobody else has purple on their uni in the NFL? Thats cause nobody likes it. GREEN IS IN!!!
    What about the Ravens - aren't their unis considered purple?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

So....

I've made the point before that the NFC North is the division with the most history and tradition in the league, and we don't tend to go through the marketing ploys of redoing our uniforms every five years or so to boost sales. So, if you still have a Viking or Packer jersey from 1995, it looks the same except for the Reebok logo.

So, it comes down to what you want. If you want the keep your traditional uniforms because your teams actually HAS tradition, you're not going to rate high on the pop culture top ten list.

If you want to be the Falcons or the Bills or the Bucs or the Seahawks, then you'll get more votes because they are "new" and "cool".

I think most of the new unis are ugly, and I don't think I'd be too excited about seeing the Pack change theirs. I'm sure most the Vike fans wouldn't either.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

So....

Exactly Los if it ain't broke don't fix it!!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

So....

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I've made the point before that the NFC North is the division with the most history and tradition in the league, and we don't tend to go through the marketing ploys of redoing our uniforms every five years or so to boost sales. So, if you still have a Viking or Packer jersey from 1995, it looks the same except for the Reebok logo.

So, it comes down to what you want. If you want the keep your traditional uniforms because your teams actually HAS tradition, you're not going to rate high on the pop culture top ten list.

If you want to be the Falcons or the Bills or the Bucs or the Seahawks, then you'll get more votes because they are "new" and "cool".

I think most of the new unis are ugly, and I don't think I'd be too excited about seeing the Pack change theirs. I'm sure most the Vike fans wouldn't either.

hey los...when i speak badly of pack fans that never would include you...cool? lol.....you dont spew crap......you are one of the better posters on here, vikes or pack!!!!!
    and tradition is what it is.....why change?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast