Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    T-Money is offline Rookie

Re: Smoot may have violated curfew

It wasn't just Steve Smith that dominated Smoot. All season long it seemed like Smoot was all talk and no game. I think our money could have been spent a little better.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

See thats the thing, Smoot does play good. He was out for what like 4 or 5 games, and when he comes back he does his job. Hes a great tackler. You dont here his name much becuase hes been doing his job.I love B-will and he had a great year, but I still remeber in years past when he was gettin burned left and right. So maybe Smoot could have his break out year next year? Who knows, IMO I think hes a good solid CB.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

T-Money is offline Rookie

I'm not against you Williamson.. I think Smoot has the potential to be a great corner, and maybe it was his injury that brought him down a little this year. Hopefully he will be back to 100% next year, and can live up to his full potential.

vIker44 is offline Rookie

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Worst corner in the NFL? Lil harsh....why do you think he is? Becuase just like about 6 other CB's in the NFL he got tore up bye Steve Smith? Or becuase he trash talked against Chad Johnson who not only burnt him but the rest of our secondary? Smoot gets alot of uncessary blame. IDK why, he had a shaky first year....he'll be alot more improved next year.In the NFL you cant keep everyone happy, so if b-will leaves we'll be fine. Dovonte is looking like a stud as well.
    OK, "worst corner in the NFL" is a tad harsh.... I shoulda said "one of the worst corners in the NFL".... He hid on a solid college defense and talked loud and large..... he hid on a very good Redskins defense and continued to talk himself up.... The Skins started to try and trade him nearly from the time they picked him up..... they were glad to dump him off and their fans could see he was a chump..... check his bench press during combine.... strength wise he was one of the weakest out that year..... he's extremely small for an NFL corner and will continue to get injured as the years pass.... he's somewhat quick, but has not near the speed or cover skills to be a starting NFL corner..... Hopefully Childress will relegate him to nickel and dime packages or simply cut him loose.... I've been right about this trash talker from day one and it's time for the Smoot lovers to come clean and admit he will not pan out, period.....
    it's tarv time............

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

to hell with smoot, get rid of this clown..he backs up trash talk by playing like trash, hes got the whole idea of talking trash down backwards
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567