Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Smoot to have shoulder checked

    From KFFL

    Vikings | Smoot to have shoulder checked
    Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:31:30 -0800

    The Pioneer Press reports Minnesota Vikings CB Fred Smoot (shoulder) was scheduled to visit with a doctor Wednesday, Jan. 11, to have his shoulder checked. Smoot plans on taking two weeks off before starting his offseason program.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    He shouldn't have his shoulder checked, he should have that loose jaw tightened up!

  3. #3
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    He shouldn't have his shoulder checked, he should have that loose jaw tightened up!
    a loose jaw is ok, but he better be able to back it up !

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    He shouldn't have his shoulder checked, he should have that loose jaw tightened up!
    Ha ha!

    Good one!

    Maybe check his mouth too. There seemed to be a lot of pooh coming out of it this year. Maybe they have his head and his butt in the wrong place!

    :lol:

  5. #5
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    "singersp" wrote:
    From KFFL

    Vikings | Smoot to have shoulder checked
    Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:31:30 -0800

    The Pioneer Press reports Minnesota Vikings CB Fred Smoot (shoulder) was scheduled to visit with a doctor Wednesday, Jan. 11, to have his shoulder checked. Smoot plans on taking two weeks off before starting his offseason program.
    how much time does he need off? didn't he have week 1 through week 17 off already?

  6. #6
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    From KFFL

    Vikings | Smoot to have shoulder checked
    Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:31:30 -0800

    The Pioneer Press reports Minnesota Vikings CB Fred Smoot (shoulder) was scheduled to visit with a doctor Wednesday, Jan. 11, to have his shoulder checked. Smoot plans on taking two weeks off before starting his offseason program.
    how much time does he need off? didn't he have week 1 through week 17 off already?
    :sign5:

  7. #7
    DaunteHOF is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    Smoot will be a probowler with the Tampa Cover 2 defense in Minny, you heard it hear first.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

  8. #8
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    with some of the stupid decisions he made this year can the check his brain and see if that is still there? Maybe it fell out when he was flying from Washington to Minnesota to sign that huge contract!

    Hopefully he locates it this off season and he puts it back in place before training camp starts!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    with some of the stupid decisions he made this year can the check his brain and see if that is still there? Maybe it fell out when he was flying from Washington to Minnesota to sign that huge contract!

    Hopefully he locates it this off season and he puts it back in place before training camp starts!
    Or maybe his brain was not part of the contract!

  10. #10
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Smoot to have shoulder checked

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    with some of the stupid decisions he made this year can the check his brain and see if that is still there? Maybe it fell out when he was flying from Washington to Minnesota to sign that huge contract!

    Hopefully he locates it this off season and he puts it back in place before training camp starts!
    Or maybe his brain was not part of the contract!

    Then we should demand our money back, or he needs to grow a new one!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Shoulder Pads
    By HEY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Getting a Viking tat on my shoulder.
    By vikingivan in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. Good Bye Fred Smoot NFL Network Reports smoot is done in minnesota
    By SuperVikes07 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Just checked out the packers fan board
    By TARKenton in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 09:57 PM
  5. Checked out the saints board...
    By ThorSPL in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •