Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "RK" wrote:
    What is the matter with you guys? Smoot is a good player. He doesn't have the speed to cover someone like Smith but not many do. So what does our wonderful D Coach do? He puts Smoot on him one on one. When he sees that was a mistake does he make an adjustment? No he just lets it continue on. No adjustment, no help, no nothing. Its not Smoots fault. Its Cottrells stoopid game planing. Not to mention that Chavous kept biting on the play fake and not covering over the top for Smoot. :razz:
    I agree with you if Smoot cannot cover Smith then give him some help.

    But that is my point Smoot is suppose to be this shutdown guy. So far everytime I watch him he is getting burned or penalized for holding or just something. You are correct on the Chavous biting on the play fake.

    But at the end of the day if you need help covering someone then maybe your NOT the player you and your mouth think you are.

    You know the old saying:"Be careful your mouth does not write a check your butt cannot cash."
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  2. #72
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    Maybe he just needs to take a long overdue DUMP...get that man some EX-LAX so he can get comfortable again!!! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #73
    Paulbedy59's Avatar
    Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    708

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    No CB can take a top notch reciever out of a game 1 on 1.Weall saw what happened for years when Carter or Moss got locked one on one,it was 7.Now I,m not saying Snoot is all world.I,m just saying he is a good corner that got hung out to dry by his caoch..
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

  4. #74
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "Paulbedy59" wrote:
    No CB can take a top notch reciever out of a game 1 on 1.Weall saw what happened for years when Carter or Moss got locked one on one,it was 7.Now I,m not saying Snoot is all world.I,m just saying he is a good corner that got hung out to dry by his caoch..
    Good point.

    I knew we would have trouble, but not as bad as it was.

    I'll hand it to Smith, he is a pretty good WR (slippery sucker too).

  5. #75
    jkg3000's Avatar
    jkg3000 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_ND
    Hey Grean Bay fudgepacker fan, he shut down your only WR(Donald Driver), last week.
    to be honest Smoot isnt fit to cover Smith, Smoot is better at covering tall wides like i said, but he struggles against fast, quick Wides.

    And what are you getting happy in ur pants, Smith isnt on the packers, infact tell me how Farve is doing?
    Relax. Good god! Why are you always on the attack?

    Driver was covered by Winfield and he had 8 catches for 114 yds and a TD.
    No really, im thats what im saying GBSlacker fan, Smoot covered Driver the second half and shut him down, Winfied was covering him the first half.

    Smoot has trouble covering fast quick recievers - but is good at covering tall recievers
    Winfield sucks at covering tall big recievers and is ok at covering fast short recievers like Smith.

    Calm down this is our season just about, see DPEP going down, i cant settle down, especially when a GB fan comes in here like his team is good, or wait his fantasty team is doing good.
    Well go post your garbage in the fantasy forums
    He can come here and post his delight for Smith without any dink attacking him. He did not say anything about the Pack. I believe others said that they had Smith in FF...why don't you attack them?

    Since you have joined, you have been a butt. And you (a newb) are gonna tell somebody where to post? You come in here all big and bad being a troll yet waving a Vikings flag. Go somewhere else is you want to be a fricken asspipe!
    Hey your a mod move it to where it belongs then, Fanasty league
    alright thank you
    Yes, I am a mod and I will move you where you belong....

    Buh bye! :razz:

    Hoped you liked it while it lasted. We have noticed what a troll you have been and this is the straw the broke the camels back.
    I get a kick out of board moderators that pull the "I'm going to ban you if you don't watch it" line. Just an observation I see on a lot of the other team boards I might visit before and after a game. They must be these super looser dudes that get some sort of power trip out of policeing the board that they are "boss" of. Get a life! Then they gloat about the fact that they told user name to "chill before I ban you" after the ban.That's all.

  6. #76
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "jkg3000" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_ND
    Hey Grean Bay fudgepacker fan, he shut down your only WR(Donald Driver), last week.
    to be honest Smoot isnt fit to cover Smith, Smoot is better at covering tall wides like i said, but he struggles against fast, quick Wides.

    And what are you getting happy in ur pants, Smith isnt on the packers, infact tell me how Farve is doing?
    Relax. Good god! Why are you always on the attack?

    Driver was covered by Winfield and he had 8 catches for 114 yds and a TD.
    No really, im thats what im saying GBSlacker fan, Smoot covered Driver the second half and shut him down, Winfied was covering him the first half.

    Smoot has trouble covering fast quick recievers - but is good at covering tall recievers
    Winfield sucks at covering tall big recievers and is ok at covering fast short recievers like Smith.

    Calm down this is our season just about, see DPEP going down, i cant settle down, especially when a GB fan comes in here like his team is good, or wait his fantasty team is doing good.
    Well go post your garbage in the fantasy forums
    He can come here and post his delight for Smith without any dink attacking him. He did not say anything about the Pack. I believe others said that they had Smith in FF...why don't you attack them?

    Since you have joined, you have been a butt. And you (a newb) are gonna tell somebody where to post? You come in here all big and bad being a troll yet waving a Vikings flag. Go somewhere else is you want to be a fricken asspipe!
    Hey your a mod move it to where it belongs then, Fanasty league
    alright thank you
    Yes, I am a mod and I will move you where you belong....

    Buh bye! :razz:

    Hoped you liked it while it lasted. We have noticed what a troll you have been and this is the straw the broke the camels back.
    I get a kick out of board moderators that pull the "I'm going to ban you if you don't watch it" line. Just an observation I see on a lot of the other team boards I might visit before and after a game. They must be these super looser dudes that get some sort of power trip out of policeing the board that they are "boss" of. Get a life! Then they gloat about the fact that they told user name to "chill before I ban you" after the ban.That's all.
    :shock:

    Someone has to moniter them, Back off of them man.. I bet you just with you could boot people if you wanted

  7. #77
    jkg3000's Avatar
    jkg3000 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "jkg3000" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_ND
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_ND
    Hey Grean Bay fudgepacker fan, he shut down your only WR(Donald Driver), last week.
    to be honest Smoot isnt fit to cover Smith, Smoot is better at covering tall wides like i said, but he struggles against fast, quick Wides.

    And what are you getting happy in ur pants, Smith isnt on the packers, infact tell me how Farve is doing?
    Relax. Good god! Why are you always on the attack?

    Driver was covered by Winfield and he had 8 catches for 114 yds and a TD.
    No really, im thats what im saying GBSlacker fan, Smoot covered Driver the second half and shut him down, Winfied was covering him the first half.

    Smoot has trouble covering fast quick recievers - but is good at covering tall recievers
    Winfield sucks at covering tall big recievers and is ok at covering fast short recievers like Smith.

    Calm down this is our season just about, see DPEP going down, i cant settle down, especially when a GB fan comes in here like his team is good, or wait his fantasty team is doing good.
    Well go post your garbage in the fantasy forums
    He can come here and post his delight for Smith without any dink attacking him. He did not say anything about the Pack. I believe others said that they had Smith in FF...why don't you attack them?

    Since you have joined, you have been a butt. And you (a newb) are gonna tell somebody where to post? You come in here all big and bad being a troll yet waving a Vikings flag. Go somewhere else is you want to be a fricken asspipe!
    Hey your a mod move it to where it belongs then, Fanasty league
    alright thank you
    Yes, I am a mod and I will move you where you belong....

    Buh bye! :razz:

    Hoped you liked it while it lasted. We have noticed what a troll you have been and this is the straw the broke the camels back.
    I get a kick out of board moderators that pull the "I'm going to ban you if you don't watch it" line. Just an observation I see on a lot of the other team boards I might visit before and after a game. They must be these super looser dudes that get some sort of power trip out of policeing the board that they are "boss" of. Get a life! Then they gloat about the fact that they told user name to "chill before I ban you" after the ban.That's all.
    :shock:

    Someone has to moniter them, Back off of them man.. I bet you just with you could boot people if you wanted
    You know what I'm saying though. They are all toough guys behing the keyboard. I just find it funny.

    I bet you just with you could boot people if you wanted

    Take another bong hit dude.

  8. #78
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "jkg3000" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "jkg3000" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_ND
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_ND
    Hey Grean Bay fudgepacker fan, he shut down your only WR(Donald Driver), last week.
    to be honest Smoot isnt fit to cover Smith, Smoot is better at covering tall wides like i said, but he struggles against fast, quick Wides.

    And what are you getting happy in ur pants, Smith isnt on the packers, infact tell me how Farve is doing?
    Relax. Good god! Why are you always on the attack?

    Driver was covered by Winfield and he had 8 catches for 114 yds and a TD.
    No really, im thats what im saying GBSlacker fan, Smoot covered Driver the second half and shut him down, Winfied was covering him the first half.

    Smoot has trouble covering fast quick recievers - but is good at covering tall recievers
    Winfield sucks at covering tall big recievers and is ok at covering fast short recievers like Smith.

    Calm down this is our season just about, see DPEP going down, i cant settle down, especially when a GB fan comes in here like his team is good, or wait his fantasty team is doing good.
    Well go post your garbage in the fantasy forums
    He can come here and post his delight for Smith without any dink attacking him. He did not say anything about the Pack. I believe others said that they had Smith in FF...why don't you attack them?

    Since you have joined, you have been a butt. And you (a newb) are gonna tell somebody where to post? You come in here all big and bad being a troll yet waving a Vikings flag. Go somewhere else is you want to be a fricken asspipe!
    Hey your a mod move it to where it belongs then, Fanasty league
    alright thank you
    Yes, I am a mod and I will move you where you belong....

    Buh bye! :razz:

    Hoped you liked it while it lasted. We have noticed what a troll you have been and this is the straw the broke the camels back.
    I get a kick out of board moderators that pull the "I'm going to ban you if you don't watch it" line. Just an observation I see on a lot of the other team boards I might visit before and after a game. They must be these super looser dudes that get some sort of power trip out of policeing the board that they are "boss" of. Get a life! Then they gloat about the fact that they told user name to "chill before I ban you" after the ban.That's all.
    :shock:

    Someone has to moniter them, Back off of them man.. I bet you just with you could boot people if you wanted
    You know what I'm saying though. They are all toough guys behing the keyboard. I just find it funny.

    I bet you just with you could boot people if you wanted

    Take another bong hit dude.
    Not a smart thing to say, Someone needs to filter this site.

    See ya' :banned:

  9. #79
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: smoot hasnt looked comfortable all season

    "jkg3000" wrote:
    I get a kick out of board moderators that pull the "I'm going to ban you if you don't watch it" line. Just an observation I see on a lot of the other team boards I might visit before and after a game. They must be these super looser dudes that get some sort of power trip out of policeing the board that they are "boss" of. Get a life! Then they gloat about the fact that they told user name to "chill before I ban you" after the ban.That's all.
    Uh, you have been here how long and you already know how things operate here? Maybe you should be the new webby.

    Get a life...nice one kid. I have a life with a family, a career, and I am a football coach. I just happen to enjoy PP.O and was asked if I wanted to be a mod.

    Anyways, the guy I am referring to in your posts has been a pain in the butt since he joined. All he does is issue personal attacks against members for stating their own opinions; something that is clearly in violation of webby's rules. I got a ton of Private Messages from members complaining about this guy; and he was warned numerous times. Since he cannot follow the rules he is gone. 90% of the time webby is aware of the situation and gives the mods the go ahead to ban. The other 10% the member is blatantly violating site rules.

    Now, lets talk about rules. We all live by them, even you I imagine. When the rules are to be understood and you willingly break them, what do you think happens? I am sure that you are smart enough to figure that out for yourself.

    "jkg3000" wrote:
    You know what I'm saying though. They are all toough guys behing the keyboard. I just find it funny.

    I bet you just with you could boot people if you wanted

    Take another bong hit dude.
    Who is acting tough? I am just stating the facts.

    Nice first posts BTW. I may even give you a free beer.

    This is to all members:

    If you have a complaint about me or any other mod, PM webby. Webby is a fair guy and just because I am a mod does not let me off the hook for mistakes or being a butt if that is how you see it. With webby it is site first, not mod.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Favre looked hurt, could be long season
    By kyleburkle in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:59 AM
  2. Brinkley feels more comfortable in second year
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. QB 'Comfortable' With Offense
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 02:17 AM
  4. Disrupted season keeps Smoot unusually quiet
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:46 PM
  5. Culpeppers Phone # hasnt changed!
    By gpless05 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 11:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •