Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flair Hay View Post
    I agree Harrison can improve a for bit with his discipline at times. But at the same time 15 yards to ring Calvin Johnson's bell isn't always the worst trade off either...

If he is to truly "break out" after last season, we'll have possibly the top cover two safety in the league...or close to it.
    I thought the same thing haha. I think I watched that play something like 20 or 30 times. Always awesome to see someone in purple knock a rival silly.

I think Harry is going to rock the house next year, if the corners can improve it will allow him to be a little more free and play the field a bit better. Can't wait to see how he does against Cutler, Rodgers, and Stafford this year.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Actually, I thought he broke out last season. He will only get better.
    This is what I was thinking. He already "broke out" last season.

I really liked what I saw in Harrison. Great nose for the ball and a play maker. Looks to have a very bright NFL future.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    This is what I was thinking. He already "broke out" last season.

I really liked what I saw in Harrison. Great nose for the ball and a play maker. Looks to have a very bright NFL future.
    always good to see someone in our secondary that will make the WRs wary about catching the ball Like his play and his attitude and, as said, the occasional penalty is a good trade-off to keep receivers looking over their shoulders
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Smith Targeted As Breakout Player By ESPN

He may have broke out for hard core Vikings fans but he is more than likely not all that well known across the league and that is the context of the article. If he continues to improve he will get national recognition and that is a good thing for Vikings fans- until his contract is up for renewal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12