Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Re: Smith, deserved the name whizzinator more than we knew!

"happy camper" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    everyone makes mistakes.

nobody would want thier worste mistakes laid out here for everyone to see.

he smokes weed. it interferes with his work. its an addiction. lay off.
    i look at this and think you might share somethink in common with number 32 :lol:
    not really. only thing is i smoke weed casually. probably once every 4 months maybe? but that doesnt have much to do with why im defending him.
    Yeah, you have a point. I have nothing but respect for people that urinate in an elevator. What was I thinking? I'll try not to be so judgemental.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    everyone makes mistakes.

nobody would want thier worste mistakes laid out here for everyone to see.

he smokes weed. it interferes with his work. its an addiction. lay off.
    i look at this and think you might share somethink in common with number 32 :lol:
    not really. only thing is i smoke weed casually. probably once every 4 months maybe? but that doesnt have much to do with why im defending him.
    Yeah, you have a point. I have nothing but respect for people that urinate in an elevator. What was I thinking? I'll try not to be so judgemental.
    you can be addicted to marijuana.

im not sure if you've ever seen anyone with an addiction, but it causes them to do things people would never normally do.

but you're right. you've never made mistakes.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

anyone ever see scarface? remember the scene were tony montana is at the resaraunt and him and his wife are fighting?

and he gets up and starts explaining that people look at him and say "look at him, thats the bad guy" and how people need to look at another person and say "thats the bad guy" so that those same people will feel better about themselves? this applies great.

does it make you feel better when onterrio screwes up? does it make you feel justified in your past mistakes? how about your future mistakes?

:roll:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

how about old rockstars that have died from drugs?

people look at them still as heroes. somehow, because they've made such great music that makes people view them as gods.

but a football player who hasnt even killed anyone, including himself, is critisized to no end.

Prophet Guest

Reality is that he is a celebrity of sorts that has already drawn national media attention to himself. He has more resources available to him for help than all of us. Tice has even said publicly that he includes him in the plans fot the future for the Vikings after he has repeatedly done idiotic things. I'm sure the Vkings have offered the best of counseling for him regardlesss of whether he is a weed addict, a lunatic, or a combination of the two. He has every opportunity to get it together and it appears he is choosing not to if this article is correct. He is an idiot. Tice is an idiot for saying he will keep him on the team without certain conditions attached to that statement....like going through a treatment program. If he isn't willing to do the minimun why should the Vikings, or any other team for that matter, put up with his pathetic behavior. Respect is something that is earned. He hasn't earned an ounce of my respect. I think it's sad that he appears to be choosing to remain an idiot when he has ample opportunity to turn his life around.

Poor Onterrio. He is so unfortunate. I will pay him millions of dollars, wait for a year for his suspension to run out, and pay for all the counseling he needs and what does he do to show his gratitude when the whizinator story is still fresh? He pisses in a public elevator. What an idiot, addiciton or no addiction.

im not even saying respect him.

its a matter of treating someone like a human being. acting like he is a bad person because of this..

ever hear the song "you might know what its like" by everlast? go listen to it.

Prophet Guest

Noone said to not treat him like a person. Sure, people go through tough times. I sure hope he pulls through the situation on a humanistic level (assuming he's an addict and not just an idiot). That does not mean I have to support him in his NFL career.

There is no chance he would be on the payroll if I was the owner of the team, period. He would have been given a warning before his initial signing due to his past history. If I would have been feeling generous I might have given him another chance after the whizinator incident(probably not). I would would for sure let him walk after the elevator incident.

There is nothing unsympathetic about it. He had choices and he consistently chose to take the wrong road. I say have a good life and I hope you get your issues resolved. We offered help and you refused it.

That does it in my book. The dude has some serious issues and its time to cut the cord. Bye, Onterrio!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"happy camper" wrote:
    i like how everyone can sit home on thier comfortable couches and think they can critisize everything other people do.

yeah sure, its fun to point out peoples mistakes as long as those mistakes have nothing to do with you.

get a life.

What else are message boards for? :smile:

I think he is a double idiot for this whole debacle....yea I have made my share of mistakes....when I was a kid I peed off the deck of our apartment right on some lady's head....but then again I was like 7 years old and with only 1 bathroom in the house occupied, i can't blame myself for much except for holding it too long.....idiots do this pissing thing.....my best friend and roomate in college has pissed in his brother's room, on me when I was trying to load his drunken arse into a car, in our garbage at college, and in his kitchen sink, all when he was piss drunk! His my best bud but I think he's an idiot for some of the stuff he's done....he flunked outta college and all he does is smoke weed and get drunk every night....he looks like a bum, its hard to take him seriously anymore.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

We offered help and you refused it.
    how do you know these things? how do you know he refused help? he may have tried getting helped and it may not have worked.

Tice is an idiot for saying he will keep him on the team without certain conditions attached to that statement....like going through a treatment program.
    how do you know there are not certain conditions on his contract? have you talked to tice? is there an article somewhere i dont know about? how do you know for sure smith hasnt been on a treatment plan?

dont just make stuff up, dude. yeah, the things you highlighted above could be true. but you dont know them for fact. not everything is reported to the media.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast