Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Smith, deserved the name whizzinator more than we knew!

This was in the Red-Star Sunday.

Troubled Viking Onterrio Smith has been unmasked as an original pee brain.

Smith, suspended last week by the NFL for violating its substance-abuse policy a third time, was cited for urinating in a Block E elevator on May 1, 2004, about 2:20 a.m. This was more than a year before the running back would be detained at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport because his carry-on luggage contained a white powder that turned out to be dried urine that comes with a gizmo for circumventing drug tests marketed as "The Original Whizzinator."

According to Minneapolis police officer Michael Casey's report, he was working off-duty when told about a male suspect apparently planning to urinate in the elevator. Casey contacted a security guy who was monitoring the video surveillance system. "The security officer observed ... urinating in the corner of the elevator," Casey's report states. Informed that the urinating subject was in a car outside Le Meridien hotel, Casey went out to talk with Smith, who was in the driver's seat. "There were three other persons in the vehicle. I asked [Smith] why he urinated in the elevator. He asked me if I 'was for real.' I told him to step out of his vehicle."

Instead of showing Smith a restroom where he could wash his hands, Casey took him to review the tape: "Several females were in the elevator. They reacted by fleeing the general area where he was urinating. I inspected the elevator. I found a large urine-soiled area in the left corner."

The bad news is that Smith has got a thing or two to learn about truly thrilling the ladies. The good news: Now the NFL knows where to get a pure Onterrio urine specimen.

On Thursday a police clerk said that no charges were brought.

On the way to documenting this case, I came upon another court matter with Smith's distinctive name on it. He is scheduled to make an appearance at Hennepin County's Ridgedale outpost on July 15 to deal with a charge of "driving after suspension." He should have no trouble being prompt for court appearances, since he's got nothing but time on his hands this season.

Funny as this is, it seems like getting cited for public urination would be a pathetic cry for help by this handsome, misguided athlete. That question was put to Smith's agent, Doug Hendrickson, in two voice-mails. Have yet to hear back.

Some people just ask for trouble, and they usually find it!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Smith, deserved the name whizzinator more than we knew!

I guess I can't say that I am surprised!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

everyone makes mistakes.

nobody would want thier worste mistakes laid out here for everyone to see.

he smokes weed. it interferes with his work. its an addiction. lay off.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"happy camper" wrote:
    everyone makes mistakes.

i look at this and think you might share somethink in common with number 32 :lol:

nsavarirayan is offline Rookie

C'mon you never peed in an elevator? Most of us just don't remember.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I made a mistake before, I stole chapstick from one of my classmates in kindergarten! I learned from my mistake however! That is the thing with pro athlete's, they don't learn from their mistakes and they keep doing the same sh!t over and over because they think they are "untouchable" to the rest of the real world. I have no problem when someone makes a mistake ONCE, but when they repeat the same thing four times over, them it becomes a problem! So lay off us for ripping on him!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

this guy is dumb---too funny...hahahahahaha.

Prophet Guest

funny stuff...kinda sad actually.

Does anyone have a link to this article?

i like how everyone can sit home on thier comfortable couches and think they can critisize everything other people do.

yeah sure, its fun to point out peoples mistakes as long as those mistakes have nothing to do with you.

get a life.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

"magicci" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    everyone makes mistakes.

i look at this and think you might share somethink in common with number 32 :lol:
    not really. only thing is i smoke weed casually. probably once every 4 months maybe? but that doesnt have much to do with why im defending him.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast