MrFlix is offline Training Camp Dynamite Blast 2 Champion

Small question about Peterson [28]

I don't know if this has been covered already, but in previous season they were planning on using Peterson for passing a bit more ( atleast they said ). Now I don't know if this is a stupid question, but do you think the Vikings will still put him more in this position or not?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    If he had great hands for catching the ball, I'd say yes, but he doesn't possess great pass catching skills. Ergo, no. He will still be getting thrown to & checked down to, as he has in the past, but I don't think they'll use him as a receiver more than they have.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Well, something needs to change.

I'm still not convinced that Peterson's skills as a receiver are that limited. There really isn't much data to analyze.

To me, it's less of an issue of throwing to him more, as it is simply leaving him on the field on third downs. Make it a possibility that we'll throw the ball to him, so it's not so obvious that we won't be when he's out there.

What's worse? A blown block or dropped ball occasionally or predictability based on the presence of one player?

To answer your question, I don't know. I'd like to see him used more on passing downs, that's really all I can say for sure.

MrFlix is offline Training Camp Dynamite Blast 2 Champion
    I hope someone could ask Frazier this, I mean I aggree that right now he doesn't have a solid catch, but knowing Petersons mindset he can do it and I think it's important having Peterson on the field on third downs so it confuses the defence.