Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Sleepless nights

I used to get pretty worked up over a loss when I was a kid. Fortunately all my friends were also Vikes fans so we were all going through the same misery. Since we all followed the Vikes I didn't have to contend with schoolmates being mean (and they can be ruthless ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY'RE GETTING TO YOU). My best advice is to not take it so seriously. Don't let yourself get any more down after a loss that you are up after a win. Yeah we're fans, but, after all it's only a game. When schoolmates start teasing you blow it off, like it doesn't matter to you, and don't let on that they're getting to you.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sleepless nights

It's not "only a game". In phy ed class it's only a game!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Sleepless nights

Thank you, oh Freudian one. We've warped another young mind. :wink:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Sleepless nights

I'm just kidding!! It's just a game, but man I can't seem to tell myself that! I get too worked up over the damn vikes! (but I wouldn't have it any other way)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Sleepless nights

I get pretty worked up too. I have to play the little mind games with myself..., "it's only a game".

Sleepless nights

I should try that!

Sleepless nights

My wife is a fan and all, but she hopes the Vikes win, if for no other reason, so the rest of her day is peaceful.

It's only a game...,

It's only a game...,

It's only a $%&*# game !!

Sleepless nights

My wife (really gf, but you know) is a pack fan, but most of the time hopes the vikes win so the rest of her day is peaceful!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Sleepless nights

I a normal loss usually doesn't do much other than piss me off. I can honestly say I was probably clinically depressed for a week after the Arizona loss last year though.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Sleepless nights

Yeah, I was really depressed after that too! I didn't eat for a few days!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast