Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Sleepless nights

Does anybody here cry. cant sleep, feel like theyre having a heart attack and the world is ending and maybe try to avoid school when the vikings lose. Whenever they do, I start to cry in pain and I feel like Im dying and I cant sleep in the night. It like hurts so much. IDK is this odd?

Sleepless nights

No offense man, but I would say thats a little ridiculous...even the players dont cry. If it was the superbowl I could understand. I definitely feel empty about it though, and it sucks ass

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Sleepless nights

I know, why do i get so upset?

Sleepless nights

Well its obvious you are a dedicated fan and you love your team which is good. When you say you want to stay home from school...is that because there are some guys that crack on the Vikes when they lose and you are sick of their crap? If thats the case, screw them, I doubt their team has won a superbowl anytime lately..and if they did they are probably frontrunners. Keep your head up bro, our team is on the rise!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Sleepless nights

No. You live to fight another day.

Sleepless nights

Yeah like ppl when they give me shit are all bears and packers and eagles fans. All they say is randy moss sucks balls and keep bringing over the cop incident. They always talk about culpeppers fumbling say we are chokers and wont leave me alone. They just keep on humiliating me and I just want to just kill all of them. They say Bears raped the vikings even though I tell them Minnesota has a better record and already beat the bears once. Its just so unfair because the only time i get shit is in football, its like me against the school and i realy want to defend my vikes but i just get fed up sometimes. Idk, it feels like everything is over now.

Sleepless nights

And the foxsports music is really depressing me too the soft version of the fox nfl football them they do during breaks. I dont know, I just feel like crying

Sleepless nights

You guys are the ionly people i can tell because u guys prolly understand me as Vikings fans and even my own friends will give me shit even my brothers and parents do.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sleepless nights

Hey, I'm a teacher in Wisconny and I'm missed school twice this year on Monday after a loss! One time was planned becuase we stayed in GB after the game, but this past Monday I didn't plan on it. I was pretty sick about the loss though!! Crying, I wouldn't do, but to each his own!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Sleepless nights

Who cares what they say man. Eagles are just as big of choke artists as us (3 NFC Champ Games in a row!), the bears havent been good in like 20 years except for 2001 I think, when was the last time the lions had a winning record? And the Packers...what are they going to do then Favre leaves? They will screwed for a while. Dont let it bother you so much. Like I said before...unless if they are Patriots fans, what do they have to brag about? Just stay true to your team and then we win the Superbowl, it will be that much better! Go Vikes!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast