Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skolpepper

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Skolpepper

YOU will know when Pepp has reached the "level" to be the best amongst the BEST if not of all time! Why or youas k how? Well as much as I love rollin of his arms after a TD pass he will simply begin jogging off the field CONFIENT with no actions of his achievment and HIS excitement! Hope you see this?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Skolpepper

"vikoles" wrote:
    YOU will know when Pepp has reached the "level" to be the best amongst the BEST if not of all time! Why or youas k how? Well as much as I love rollin of his arms after a TD pass he will simply begin jogging off the field CONFIENT with no actions of his achievment and HIS excitement! Hope you see this?
    Are you talking about another level of maturity that he will achieve????

Personally, I don't mind him having his fun now.

I think I understand what you are saying though.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Skolpepper

Still seems to me to be a lil too up and down (sign of youth) stoic is the presence he will become as he continues to become a leader and vet of the NFL!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Skolpepper

man... pepp hasnt gotten near enough press, all the mention that he gets is that hes having a good year overshadowed by manning.. but they dont go anything after that.. if we could get some descent nonbiased coverage, maybe people in places other than minnesota (like texas) would realize how awesome he is...

and i love the arm rolling after a td.. that just makes me have more fun watching the vikes win games...
    and his no interception vs packers this year, how awesome is that... glad we have him on out side

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Skolpepper

Is it just me, or have I been seeing him get his roll on less after he scores? I haven't really seen it much, and I miss it. Maybe I'm just not watching close enough or they aren't showing it as much.

berserkers is offline Rookie

Skolpepper

No, actually, I noticed that too. My wife was disappointed that he didn't get his roll on after the 2nd TD in the Green Bay game.....

I'm so glad Pepp has reached the next level. let's face it, if Manning didn't have the season he had, Pepper would be the best QB in the NFL this year. He had a remarkable season, and I am so happy for him and the Vikes.

It's especially nice after last season's grumblings from the bandwagon sallies about how Frerotte should be the starter. I never strayed from Pepper, and always knew he was the real deal. Now I don't hear any of the bandwagoners talking about Frerotte anymore. It's great to be right!

I still don't think he gets the respect he deserves though, and I think it's a complete crock that Mcnabb got the start for the NFC in the pro-bowl...

does anyone have any insight into why that decisioon was made? am I missing something or is Mcnabb going to be the leagues next "Darling" now that Favre is talking retirement?

I guess Madden will need another QB to drool over now, and my hunch is Mcnabb will do nicely. what a joke!
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Skolpepper

Pepper should have gotten at least one vote for mvp not Vick.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Skolpepper

:angryfire:
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Skolpepper

Pepp has had an awesome year and has taken the next step. I am so sick of hearing so called football experts saying " if it weren't for Manning, everyone would be singing the praises of Culpepper" if that is the case, why is McNabb starting over Pepp in the probowl(even though I think the pro bowl is a joke). Pepp lead Donavan F in every stat except wins and loses. And that's only because Philly has a better D. And if that's the case, why isn't Big Ben starting over Manning. DC has been great this year, stepped up to be a true leader! F Packman!!
    Nate Wright was pushed!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Skolpepper

Don't get upset about the pro bowl.

The players don't even respect it.

The only thing that matters is if they get selected and get the bonus in their contracts.

Crazy. Maybe if DC doesn't start he can win it for the NFC in the second half.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast