Thread: SKOLBucks

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

SKOLBucks

Methinks there are a couple of newbies going a little nuts on pointless posts to rack up those ever-so-valuable SKOLBucks.

"Mama always said if you don't have something smart to say, post a meaningless poll question." - Forrest Gump
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: SKOLBucks

yeah, we noticed and are modifying because if you abuse you lose.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Methinks there are a couple of newbies going a little nuts on pointless posts to rack up those ever-so-valuable SKOLBucks.

"Mama always said if you don't have something smart to say, post a meaningless poll question." - Forrest Gump

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

SKOLBucks

It's not that I'm bitter or anything...like me having 344 total posts and 400 SKOLBucks while someone else has 40 posts and 1200 SKOLBucks. I'm above stupid petty bitterness like that.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

SKOLBucks

well, that's simple math there, packerbacker.

More posts since it started = more skolbucks for spending. Post totals are overall since you joined. Blah.

Time to reinstitute the PackersBlow Pesos I think. :roll:

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    It's not that I'm bitter or anything...like me having 344 total posts and 400 SKOLBucks while someone else has 40 posts and 1200 SKOLBucks. I'm above stupid petty bitterness like that.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

SKOLBucks

"webmaster" wrote:
    well, that's simple math there, packerbacker.

More posts since it started = more skolbucks for spending. Post totals are overall since you joined. Blah.

Time to reinstitute the PackersBlow Pesos I think. :roll:

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I wonderd what happend to the PackersBlow Pesos. I thought that was funny. :lol:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

SKOLBucks

hmmmm that must have been before my time... I've never heard of them before. Definately a good idea though!