Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: SKOLBucks

  1. #1
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    SKOLBucks

    Methinks there are a couple of newbies going a little nuts on pointless posts to rack up those ever-so-valuable SKOLBucks.

    "Mama always said if you don't have something smart to say, post a meaningless poll question." - Forrest Gump
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  2. #2
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: SKOLBucks

    yeah, we noticed and are modifying because if you abuse you lose.

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Methinks there are a couple of newbies going a little nuts on pointless posts to rack up those ever-so-valuable SKOLBucks.

    "Mama always said if you don't have something smart to say, post a meaningless poll question." - Forrest Gump

  3. #3
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    SKOLBucks

    It's not that I'm bitter or anything...like me having 344 total posts and 400 SKOLBucks while someone else has 40 posts and 1200 SKOLBucks. I'm above stupid petty bitterness like that.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  4. #4
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    SKOLBucks

    well, that's simple math there, packerbacker.

    More posts since it started = more skolbucks for spending. Post totals are overall since you joined. Blah.

    Time to reinstitute the PackersBlow Pesos I think. :roll:

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    It's not that I'm bitter or anything...like me having 344 total posts and 400 SKOLBucks while someone else has 40 posts and 1200 SKOLBucks. I'm above stupid petty bitterness like that.

  5. #5
    VIKE58's Avatar
    VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    421

    SKOLBucks

    "webmaster" wrote:
    well, that's simple math there, packerbacker.

    More posts since it started = more skolbucks for spending. Post totals are overall since you joined. Blah.

    Time to reinstitute the PackersBlow Pesos I think. :roll:

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    It's not that I'm bitter or anything...like me having 344 total posts and 400 SKOLBucks while someone else has 40 posts and 1200 SKOLBucks. I'm above stupid petty bitterness like that.
    I wonderd what happend to the PackersBlow Pesos. I thought that was funny. :lol:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

  6. #6
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    SKOLBucks

    hmmmm that must have been before my time... I've never heard of them before. Definately a good idea though!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •