Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Skin Fans have no respect for us!!

"skinsfan" wrote:
    I am from the Skins board, actually debated this point in another Viking blog, too

The Skins have no respect for the Vikings?
    It seems like you are guys are dying for that to be true as if you need that to get psyched for the game, and if that's what you guys are doing, cool enough.
    I won't be able to convince you guys otherwise if that's the goal.

But for those that don't need it, the reality is the opposite.
    You had a couple of Vikings fans come on the Skins board do some trash talking and the Skins fans of course trashed talked back.

There is a thread with a game prediction on the board, most predicting a tight close Skins victory, some of us even picked the Vikings to win.

Check out the board for yourself.
    We have plenty of respect for the Vikings, read the Washington Post articles about the game that quotes the players, coaches -- Skins have a ton of respect for the Vikings, we know its going to be a tough game.

A couple of vike fans on the skins board isn't really that big of deal.
    But, for a starting cornerback to say the things that Smoot is saying, with as delicate of a situation it is... there lies the issue.
    That is the stuff that plays into a game situation, not board talk.

Players talk gets into newspapers and locker rooms.
    Smoot has been doing plenty of it, where he should just keep quiet.

ciacbw is offline Rookie

At least smoot wont have to work very hard today considering how bad your passing attack is.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ciacbw" wrote:
    At least smoot wont have to work very hard today considering how bad your passing attack is.
    Are you back?
    Mom and Dad excuse you from the table?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Are you back?
    Yeah I had to watch the eagles game. I cannot wait to come back tonight. All of your anger and bitterness will be a fun read. You had a 15-1 team choke already what do you think your 8-6 team is going to do? I just wish my girlfriend was in town so instead of typing I could be fricken.

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Are you back?
    Yeah I had to watch the eagles game. I cannot wait to come back tonight. All of your anger and bitterness will be a fun read. You had a 15-1 team choke already what do you think your 8-6 team is going to do? I just wish my girlfriend was in town so instead of typing I could be fricken.
    Now your just cracking me up.
    I thought you said you were married earlier?
    :

When you get a bit older and more experienced you will be able to keep your lies straight I hope.

How is your tummy ache?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Are you back?

Whats the matter, run out of bubble bath?

Here's something for you to play with, seeing your lady is out of town...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Are you back?
    :

When you get a bit older and more experienced you will be able to keep your lies straight I hope.

How is your tummy ache?
    Nope never claimed to be married that was actually your boy Darth Vader. I said how happy I was not to be married. Donkey.

"ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    Are you back?

:

How is your tummy ache?
    Nope never claimed to be married that was actually your boy Darth Vader. I said how happy I was not to be married. Donkey.
    Oohhhhhh you really got me there cause I didn't exactly memorize every word you typed. You actually claimed the following:

Well I am 33 and own my townhouse in Bethesda, MD. And my birthday was on the 6th. I am not married because I am a lawyer in a dc firm and like to go out in georgetown and bang as many 23 year old hotties as I can. I gave up Star Wars sometime around 13 and played sports. Want to compare ***** size now?
    What bars in Georgetown do you frequent.
    I've been known to get up there sometimes.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=ciacbw link=topic=40815.msg695997#msg695997 date=1198447627]
    Are you back?

:

How is your tummy ache?
    Oohhhhhh you really got me there cause I didn't exactly memorize every word you typed. You actually claimed the following:

Well I am 33 and own my townhouse in Bethesda, MD. And my birthday was on the 6th. I am not married because I am a lawyer in a dc firm and like to go out in georgetown and bang as many 23 year old hotties as I can. I gave up Star Wars sometime around 13 and played sports. Want to compare ***** size now?

[/quote]

He's looking them up in mommies phone book as we speak.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ciacbw is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ciacbw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=ciacbw link=topic=40815.msg695997#msg695997 date=1198447627]
    Are you back?
    :

How is your tummy ache?

[/quote]

Old Glory and Mr. Smiths are my favorite. I also like club 5 and always like to head to adams morgan and go to the tom tom club, aslyum and heaven and hell. madams organ is ok but overrated.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast