Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Frostbite is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    966

    Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    Because I can feel that the team is building momentum and because

    1a. Adrian Peterson (Long Time Waiting For a Back Like This To Play For Us)

    1b. Chester Taylor (Talk about a One Two Punch in the Running game!

    2. T. Jack beginning to show maturity and performing beyond my expectations

    3. Wild Card Hopes Building

    4. Entire team showing more desire and unity on both sides of the ball.

    5. Much Better use of tallent overall (Last 3 games) with improved play calling and execution.

    6. Others around the NFL world beginning to take notice of the change

    To name a few....

    Cheers!

    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    Don't forget, we're gonna be superbowl champs!!!!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Don't forget, we're gonna be superbowl champs!!!!
    The only way that happens is if you tackle the whole Patriots team.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Don't forget, we're gonna be superbowl champs!!!!
    The only way that happens is if you tackle the whole Patriots team.
    I'm on it dude. Brady your done son!!!!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  5. #5
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    5. Much Better use of tallent overall (Last 3 games) with improved play calling and execution.
    amen.

    -rice td's beginning to become a regularity.. at least one over the past few weeks.
    (do we have a franchise WR in the making?)
    -allison finally being used in the passing game
    -peterson (DUH)
    -mccauley is playing pretty much as a starter since winfield has been out for a while
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  6. #6
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    Great Post!!

    I couldn't of said it any better!
    It feels good to be back at least in the hunt.
    The team is gelling and even if we don't get in this year.
    I think we have devloped a few
    traits for this team to hang its hat on for sure.

    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  7. #7
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    ...Because we're finally seeing all parts of the team play well, and were actually seeing some real consistent progress for the first time.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #8
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Because I can feel that the team is building momentum and because

    1a. Adrian Peterson (Long Time Waiting For a Back Like This To Play For Us)

    1b. Chester Taylor (Talk about a One Two Punch in the Running game!

    2. T. Jack beginning to show maturity and performing beyond my expectations

    3. Wild Card Hopes Building

    4. Entire team showing more desire and unity on both sides of the ball.

    5. Much Better use of tallent overall (Last 3 games) with improved play calling and execution.

    6. Others around the NFL world beginning to take notice of the change

    To name a few....

    Cheers!

    Great post!

    7. We finally have a player (AD) who is making us forget about Randy......hmmm what was that guys last name again?


    8. Our young players are making an impact!

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. #9
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,547

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    you know, it's not just the fact that the Coaching staff is throwing together better plays..
    or the fact that the players are executing those plays better..
    nor is it the fact that we have the best rush D, and the best Rush O..
    I doubt anyone would say Just because of AP we are contenders..

    but.. when you put all that together.. along with the way the O/D lines are playing..

    we are fundementaly probably the BEST team in the NFL..

    Tjack must keep improving.. WR's need to keep faith in the routes.. RB's need to keep faith in the O line and blockers.

    but or me.. the best is.. We have a TEAM that is coming together like a TEAM!!

    praise is handed out armong the players to other players!!
    guys are playing up to their abilities while maintaining scheme's set up for them.. and we are seeing the future of Vikings ball!!!

    if this is what the KAO lookslike.. Bchill.. it was worth the wait.!!!


    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  10. #10
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Six and Six So Why am I Excited?

    "digital420" wrote:
    you know, it's not just the fact that the Coaching staff is throwing together better plays..
    or the fact that the players are executing those plays better..
    nor is it the fact that we have the best rush D, and the best Rush O..
    I doubt anyone would say Just because of AP we are contenders..

    but.. when you put all that together.. along with the way the O/D lines are playing..

    we are fundementaly probably the BEST team in the NFL..

    Tjack must keep improving.. WR's need to keep faith in the routes.. RB's need to keep faith in the O line and blockers.

    but or me.. the best is.. We have a TEAM that is coming together like a TEAM!!

    praise is handed out armong the players to other players!!
    guys are playing up to their abilities while maintaining scheme's set up for them.. and we are seeing the future of Vikings ball!!!

    if this is what the KAO lookslike.. Bchill.. it was worth the wait.!!!


    DiGiTaL
    hopefully he keeps us interested tho
    keep openin up the book


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So excited
    By vikings6490 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 01:44 PM
  2. I am excited
    By RK. in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 01:53 PM
  3. Anybody excited??
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 10:59 AM
  4. EXCITED
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 08:33 PM
  5. EXCITED
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 08:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •