Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    personally i prefer hallucinating about natilie portman.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    Just as long as it doesn't interfere with the combine chat room.
    (JK ;D)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Just as long as it doesn't interfere with the combine chat room.

    (JK ;D)
    Marty, Marty, Marty......you scare me sometimes.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    When your house starts on fire your whole family is suppose to meet in once place

    If pp.o burns during maintenace will we have a meeting place or will all our fake friends be crispy ashes?

  5. #15
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    When your house starts on fire your whole family is suppose to meet in once place

    If pp.o burns during maintenace will we have a meeting place or will all our fake friends be crispy ashes?
    I'm sure we'll all be on freeones.com
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #16
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    "C" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    When your house starts on fire your whole family is suppose to meet in once place

    If pp.o burns during maintenace will we have a meeting place or will all our fake friends be crispy ashes?
    I'm sure we'll all be on freeones.com
    well I am now.

  7. #17
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I'll be in the corner of my living room... in the fetal position... hallucinating about babies crawling on the ceiling... for the next 24 hours.
    awesome reference to Trainspotting!

    [youtube=425,350]GgeDh1WCyeM[/youtube]
    ............... wow thats creepy shit, no drugs for me for a little bit or i know i'll see that...


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I'll be in the corner of my living room... in the fetal position... hallucinating about babies crawling on the ceiling... for the next 24 hours.
    awesome reference to Trainspotting!

    [youtube=425,350]GgeDh1WCyeM[/youtube]
    ............... wow thats creepy shit, no drugs for me for a little bit or i know i'll see that...
    That's why I don't do mushrooms anymore. I had a similar worse hallucination. Instead of the baby crawling across the ceiling, it was Brett Favre.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    We should be mostly done with round one.
    We are now on the new server after 4 tries over the last month or so.
    Thanks to CrystalTech for the efforts and for taking over server admin duties for me.
    SKOL!

  10. #20
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Site Under Maintenance

    I know some of the things done over the past day were undone once the site was back.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Air and Space 2.0: Maintenance needed
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 04:39 PM
  2. New to the site
    By All day adrian in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:36 PM
  3. Maintenance Still Underway
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:59 PM
  4. PPO Under Minor Maintenance
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:39 AM
  5. New to the Site
    By PURPLE WILDMAN in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 10:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •