Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sioux Falls, SD

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Sioux Falls, SD

Looking for some help here. I am thinking of moving to Sioux Falls, SD, but need at least one piece of info. Will I get the Vikings games on Network TV or will I have to have a satellite or something?

Thanks.

gpless05 is offline Starter

Re: Sioux Falls, SD

hey i live in gillette wy, and we get the vikings almost every game, unless they play like an afc team then sometimes we dont....but u living in sioux falls will increase ur chances...thats all i got for ya ND
    [img]http//i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/SkolPepper11/thefraycopy.jpg[/img]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Yes!!!!!!!! In Sioux Falls it is the Vikings, there is no other team!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"gpless05" wrote:
    hey i live in gillette wy, and we get the vikings almost every game, unless they play like an afc team then sometimes we dont....but u living in sioux falls will increase ur chances...thats all i got for ya ND
    Sioux Falls is in South Dakota.

How dare you shame NoDak like that. :razz:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"gpless05" wrote:
    That is true in SF also, the only way that it would have interference in SF would be if it was an AFC opponent like the Jets. Problem is that they would carry a KC game or a Denver game instead of the Jets on CBS. If they played on Fox, you would see it regardless.

Chad8970 is offline Rookie

Yes you will. Every game baby. Unfortunatly we have to watch a lot of the packers and Broncos too.

KWILL93 is offline Training Camp

Get Sunday Ticket regardless and pretty much watch whatever game you want

boognish is offline Coordinator

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Looking for some help here. I am thinking of moving to Sioux Falls, SD, but need at least one piece of info. Will I get the Vikings games on Network TV or will I have to have a satellite or something?

Thanks.
    I actually grew up in Sioux Falls; I spent 20 years there. You'll get every Vikings game on TV (no blackouts even), as well as every T-wolves game. The Vikes are definitely the team of choice among citizens of that city and the local paper (the Argus Leader) has pretty decent coverage of the team.

I wish I could get some Vikes games out here; everything is about the freakin' Seahawks. Needless to say, I spend most Sundays at the local sports bar watching the game.
    I am a dipshit!!!

bender_over is offline Rookie

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "gpless05" wrote:
    That is true in SF also, the only way that it would have interference in SF would be if it was an AFC opponent like the Jets. Problem is that they would carry a KC game or a Denver game instead of the Jets on CBS. If they played on Fox, you would see it regardless.
    Wrong, I grew up in the Sioux Falls area and they televise every Vikings game whether it's on FOX or CBS.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

I have lived in SuFu since 77, and once upon a time when the Vikings had a AFC team in the dome,it would be a crapshoot if it would be on or not.
    But in the last 20 years, if not more,we get all the Vikings games, no matter who the opponent is.

SKOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast