Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by 313zoe View Post
    Griffen would be cheaper and that way we could sign Alterraun Verner and maybe Taylor Mays
    I agree, I like Verner but I am not sold on Mayes.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Flair Hay is offline Rookie
    I would expect that he will resign last minute. That four day tampering window before FA will let him get an idea of what other teams will pay him. Minnesota will very likely match the best offer because he is needed here. He'll get inked the day before FA like Loadholt and Sanford last year.

Jared was very average last year and will be getting worse most likely. Griffin has room to improve and has familiarity. The new scheme will likely have designs to utilize his versatility.

Gotta resign Griffen,he is going to cost half of what the top DEs on the market are going to cost. That will allow them also to be very active in FA and with 34 million to work with ( assuming they cut Carlson, or else its 32 million). Targets in FA should in this order,CB Alteraun Verner, DT Linval Joseph, S Nate Allen, G Jon Asamoah and another cheaper but decent name left on the market to add depth or compete for the atarting job. But these additions along with the draft will fill a large amout of the holes this team has. Griffen,Joseph,Floyd and Robison would be a solid front four

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    In other defensive end news

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...93073693818880

Zimmer would know Michael Johnson well but I'm not sure about him myself.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12