Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Sign griffen or go after hardy

I say sign griffen he would come cheaper and i felt he should been a starter...give him a shot well worth it..we had fraizer god fraizer was dumb...

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Sign griffen or go after hardy

Griffen would be cheaper and that way we could sign Alterraun Verner and maybe Taylor Mays

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Really depends on the price. I don't think Griffen is going to be as cheap as some think, every team in the league can see what he's done with his limited snaps.

Of course Hardy is probably going to demand a king's ransom, and I don't think we want to over pay for anyone right now.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Really depends on the price. I don't think Griffen is going to be as cheap as some think, every team in the league can see what he's done with his limited snaps.
    Griffen wants to be a starter and earn starter money. He may not want to return to the Vikings because the Vikings only allowed him limited snaps.

Of course Hardy is probably going to demand a king's ransom, and I don't think we want to over pay for anyone right now.
    Greg Hardy has performed at every level of football. Injuries pushed him down into the sixth round of the draft. His rookie contract was a bargain for Carolina. He will want to be paid top five money. The irony is that Jared Allen's bloated last year on his contract will likely make it more difficult to sign Hardy to a reasonable offer sheet.

Rage4Order is offline Rookie
    I would rather sign Griffen, He will not be cheap by no means. He has a huge upside, very versatile as a DE. Have always liked the guy.

purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    if they sign griffen pay him starter money he would be the starter...i like this guy alot im sure zim does too...

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    IMO, Griffen has earned little more than a "prove it" starter's salary. If he doesn't come at a reasonably cheap price, let him move on. I'd rather try and re-sign Jared Allen to a 3 yr deal averaging 7M a year anyway.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Griffen will thrive in a Z defense. I believe his best is yet to still be seen. He;s a beast.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Everson Griffen should be signed, no matter what it takes. It's not Gonna be a crazy salary cause he hasn't earned that yet. Yes it will be a little more but it won't be more than about 3 or 4 million a year for about 5 years.. But he needs to stay he is a phenomenal player, he can pay DE and can also slide inside to DT. Zimmer will not let him get away.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan620 View Post
    Everson Griffen should be signed, no matter what it takes. It's not Gonna be a crazy salary cause he hasn't earned that yet. Yes it will be a little more but it won't be more than about 3 or 4 million a year for about 5 years.. But he needs to stay he is a phenomenal player, he can pay DE and can also slide inside to DT. Zimmer will not let him get away.
    But if Zimmer DOES, then there might be some holes there that we don't see. I have a lot of faith in Zimmer because I have every reason to, so I expect him to put a good defense on the field next year.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast