Thread: Sigh

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Sigh

Same old vikings every year. We cant get a break and to lose twice to these guys hurts real bad. The pack wanted it more i guess but still we just cant win big games. I am so sick of this same crap every year where we start out hot and finish cold and barely make the playoffs or miss the playoffs. :cry:
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

404 is offline Rookie

Sigh

Yeah...The way our D is playing is unbelievable... I'm starting to feel bad for the offensive guys, like Culpepper, Moss and Burleson etc, good talents wasted by putting them in hopeless situations. By the time our D does improve, they'll be too old or retiring.
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

cheesefree is offline Starter

Sigh

Atlanta went from a horrible D to a pretty good D in one year. All it takes is a housecleaning of both coaches and players, and an owner willing to spend some of that excess cap money. Too bad Red is a cheap bastard.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Sigh

"404" wrote:
    Yeah...The way our D is playing is unbelievable... I'm starting to feel bad for the offensive guys, like Culpepper, Moss and Burleson etc, good talents wasted by putting them in hopeless situations. By the time our D does improve, they'll be too old or retiring.
    To be honest this is how packer fans feel about their team. The defense is a joke and the offense has to continually try to bail them out.

Yea us packer fans feel good about beating our biggest rivalry but it was that close that u guys could have won too.

to be honest if they met a third time in the playoffs I am not sure who would win but I am sure it will be a field goal if that happens.

I feel your misery because I know how I would have felt if the tables were turned.

Neither team has a even a mediocre defense so its hard to get excited about championship aspirations when your teams defense gets shredded every week.

scorptile is offline Starter

Sigh

defense?? and you felt sorry for the offense omg dude what game were youw atching?? moss, robinson and burlson in the last quarter were jogging not running and they were not even trying to catch a ball...every now and then burlson would but that was it...and moss would only run when he knew that he was going to get passed to..but im sorry if this upsets anyone here but i still say the vikes would be not only division champs but be over atlanta for #2 seed if only they did NOT have randy moss but someone that will play 110 percent of every play and every down...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.