Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Sidney Rice’s name surfaces in credit card scam

Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1091793
    What kind of travel agent uses stolen credit cards to purchase airline tickets? You'd think after 20 or 30 purchases that somebody would catch on. Lets face is...It's pretty hard to believe that Rice didn't have some idea of what was going on.
    Who knows. In theory how can anyone use someones elses credit card even once?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Sidney Rice’s name surfaces in credit card scam

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1091800
    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1091784

Still not sure how it would affect the Players. Their contracts are not negotiated with Stadium concerns in mind. Nor is their on-field performance impacted by Luxury suites or naming rights.

Caine
    I think Marrdro is saying the Wilfs are becoming cheap.
    He wants the profit and loss of his final year to be as big as possible to help sell the team, and also make as much cash as possible(he's no longer thinking long term).

Similar to what McCombs did before he sold the team(lowest coaching payroll in the nfl, traded Moss to reduce costs ect).
    My guess is Wilf will sell the team and let some other owner move them to LA, so that he doesn't get hate mail the rest of his life(not saying I think there moving to LA, cause I don't, but if they do I doubt Wilf owns the team when they do).

Personally I think the lack of signings is directly related to the CBA. Very few teams gave big contracts, except those wacky Raiders.
    I have discussed that option, however, I don't think the Wilfs are looking to either move the team or sell it.

I really think they see alot of potential in the MN are with respect to how they make money (Develop properties around a specific business).

What I think they are doing is trying to reduce expenses until they can solve the biggest issue they have, the specific business they want to develop around.

My guess, that is a 3 year project.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123