Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    "Garland" wrote:
    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "purplepride_1961" wrote:
    That is pretty sad that are WR is doing better than are QB
    isn't there a couple of non QB's on our team that have a better passing rating than T-Joke Does?

    *edit* Or ever will have?
    Yo, whats your beef with T-Jack bro?
    Outside of the fact that T-Joke is horrible?
    Can't complete a pass over 10 yards(even that is hard for him)
    Looks like a deer in headlights when he is playing(If he is not looking at 1 WR the whole time)
    Can't stay healthy.
    Has no business playing on a NFL team.
    nothing.

    I was a believer in his ability and his potential at the beginning of the season. Even a supporter.
    But the fact is that he is not a good QB and I doubt he ever will be.
    how can u say you where a supporter and a believer before the season.... and have aldready given up on him.... thats ridiculous... look at the wide outs his throwing the ball too... look what manning is doing without clark or harrison, and he still has wayne... he played very well today

  2. #12
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "purplepride_1961" wrote:
    That is pretty sad that are WR is doing better than are QB
    isn't there a couple of non QB's on our team that have a better passing rating than T-Joke Does?

    *edit* Or ever will have?
    Yo, whats your beef with T-Jack bro?
    Outside of the fact that T-Joke is horrible?
    Can't complete a pass over 10 yards(even that is hard for him)
    Looks like a deer in headlights when he is playing(If he is not looking at 1 WR the whole time)
    Can't stay healthy.
    Has no business playing on a NFL team.
    nothing.

    I was a believer in his ability and his potential at the beginning of the season. Even a supporter.
    But the fact is that he is not a good QB and I doubt he ever will be.
    how can u say you where a supporter and a believer before the season.... and have aldready given up on him.... thats ridiculous... look at the wide outs his throwing the ball too... look what manning is doing without clark or harrison, and he still has wayne... he played very well today
    Don't mind Garland. HE's just lonely and needs attention.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  3. #13
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    "Braddock" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    [quote author=purplepride_1961 link=topic=39827.msg676093#msg676093 date=1195443661]
    That is pretty sad that are WR is doing better than are QB
    isn't there a couple of non QB's on our team that have a better passing rating than T-Joke Does?

    *edit* Or ever will have?
    Yo, whats your beef with T-Jack bro?
    Outside of the fact that T-Joke is horrible?
    Can't complete a pass over 10 yards(even that is hard for him)
    Looks like a deer in headlights when he is playing(If he is not looking at 1 WR the whole time)
    Can't stay healthy.
    Has no business playing on a NFL team.
    nothing.

    I was a believer in his ability and his potential at the beginning of the season. Even a supporter.
    But the fact is that he is not a good QB and I doubt he ever will be.
    how can u say you where a supporter and a believer before the season.... and have aldready given up on him.... thats ridiculous... look at the wide outs his throwing the ball too... look what manning is doing without clark or harrison, and he still has wayne... he played very well today
    Don't mind Garland. HE's just lonely and needs attention.
    [/quote

    haha.. ok

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    [size=13pt]Week 11 spotlight: Minnesota Vikings WR Sidney Rice passes tricky test against Oakland Raiders[/size]

    Receiver Sidney Rice throws two passes - one pretty, one ugly - as Vikings get creative to defeat Raiders.

    BY DON SEEHOLZER
    Pioneer Press


    Article Last Updated: 11/18/2007 10:57:22 PM CST



    Sidney Rice threw as many passes as he caught Sunday, and for a lot more yards, but the Vikings' rookie wide receiver isn't lobbying for a position change.....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    [size=13pt]Rice to Shiancoe[/size]

    November 18th, 2007 – 12:13 PM

    by Judd Zulgad
    startribune.com



    This just delivered from the Vikings PR department.....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    [size=13pt]Longest completions by a Vikings non-QB[/size]

    Last update: November 18, 2007 – 9:08 PM

    startribune.com


    79 yards: WR Sidney Rice to Visanthe Shiancoe vs. Oakland, Sunday
    43 (TD): RB Alfred Anderson to Dwight Collins vs. Atlanta, Sept. 16, 1984

    37: WR Randy Moss to Marcus Robinson vs. Dallas, Sept. 12, 2004

    36 (TD): RB Keith Henderson to Terry Allen vs. L.A. Rams, Nov. 29, 1992




    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    [size=13pt]Receiver Rice stacks up impressive QB numbers[/size]

    The Vikings used some trickery on their first play from scrimmage, and got out of a hole with a 79-yard completion to Visanthe Shiancoe.

    By Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune

    Last update: November 18, 2007 – 9:23 PM



    As usual, Vikings coaches laid out the first 15 offensive plays Saturday evening during a meeting with players......


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    "Braddock" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    [quote author=purplepride_1961 link=topic=39827.msg676093#msg676093 date=1195443661]
    That is pretty sad that are WR is doing better than are QB
    isn't there a couple of non QB's on our team that have a better passing rating than T-Joke Does?

    *edit* Or ever will have?
    Yo, whats your beef with T-Jack bro?
    Outside of the fact that T-Joke is horrible?
    Can't complete a pass over 10 yards(even that is hard for him)
    Looks like a deer in headlights when he is playing(If he is not looking at 1 WR the whole time)
    Can't stay healthy.
    Has no business playing on a NFL team.
    nothing.

    I was a believer in his ability and his potential at the beginning of the season. Even a supporter.
    But the fact is that he is not a good QB and I doubt he ever will be.
    how can u say you where a supporter and a believer before the season.... and have aldready given up on him.... thats ridiculous... look at the wide outs his throwing the ball too... look what manning is doing without clark or harrison, and he still has wayne... he played very well today
    Don't mind Garland. HE's just lonely and needs attention.
    [/quote]
    I actually thing Garland is using reverse Phsycology here. He is saying bad things about TJ so he will play well.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet, but did anyone else notice the how well TJack played on Rice's first pass?
    It looks like Oakland's LE has RYan Cook beat and has a bead on Rice, but TJack steps up, diverts the LE (who Cook then takes out with a cut block).
    Kind of fun to watch.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Sidney Rice QB rating

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet, but did anyone else notice the how well TJack played on Rice's first pass?
    It looks like Oakland's LE has RYan Cook beat and has a bead on Rice, but TJack steps up, diverts the LE (who Cook then takes out with a cut block).
    Kind of fun to watch.
    Good point, I actually thought Cook showed good range to get the guy that far out.

    Nice play by TJ though.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sidney Rice - the new Jerry Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:57 AM
  2. NEW Sidney Rice SIG!
    By VikesFan787 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:26 AM
  3. Sidney Rice
    By NDVikingFan66 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. Where's Sidney Rice?
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 08:14 AM
  5. Sidney Rice
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •