Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    VikingMike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Thanks for the update Mike........

    just keep dreaming about the Randy Moss/Sidney Rice/Percy Harvin trifecta that the Vikings are going to be lining up at receiver for the last six or seven games of the season.
    I don't know about you, but I've been having those dreams as well, sometimes even when I'm awake. :laugh:

    Oh man, you know it. The dream offense.

    That would be a dream if Shiancoe was eligible.

    And if the line stepped up.

  2. #12
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    OK, OK...I was referring to the receivers and AD. You guys don't get a chubby when you see these weapons at Favre's disposal? Clearly a lot of things have to come together yet.

    IMO, as to the tackles, I think they had a pretty good game v. the Cowboys. Favre is totally immobile...and that's not good. And he's holding the ball too long.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  3. #13
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    VikingMike wrote:
    Favre is totally immobile...and that's not good.
    LOL! Yeah, he's in a wheelchair.

    Have a nice trip back to your Galaxy.

    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  4. #14
    Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Portsmouth UK
    Posts
    655

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    Zeus wrote:
    Mark_The_Viking wrote:
    On what planet is Mck and Loadholt a dream offense?
    Any cold, lifeless rock that moves slowly through space.

    =Z=
    PMSL
    Purple till i die

  5. #15
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    Infidel wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Favre is totally immobile...and that's not good.
    LOL! Yeah, he's in a wheelchair.

    Have a nice trip back to your Galaxy.

    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    so you believe Farve is a mobile QB?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  6. #16
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    marshallvike wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Favre is totally immobile...and that's not good.
    LOL! Yeah, he's in a wheelchair.

    Have a nice trip back to your Galaxy.

    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    so you believe Farve is a mobile QB?
    Here's a definition for our vocabulary challenged pal:

    Immobile [??m??ba?l]
    adj
    1. not moving; motionless
    2. not able to move or be moved; fixed
    immobility [??m???b?l?t?] n

    I hope I don't have post the definition of mobile as well.

    Yes, Favre is mobile.

    Even after repeated failures of the Doodles involving him being engulfed and then crushed by 1000 pounds of pass rush.....he has always gotten up to play again....sometimes slowly, but he has always gotten up to play again.

    Let us hope that he continues to do so.

    Obi-Wan Favre is our last, best hope. Lacking him....we are fresh out of Jedi warriors.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  7. #17
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    Infidel wrote:
    Yes, Favre is mobile.

    Even after repeated failures of the Doodles involving him being engulfed and then crushed by 1000 pounds of pass rush.....he has always gotten up to play again....sometimes slowly, but he has always gotten up to play again.

    Let us hope that he continues to do so.

    Obi-Wan Favre is our last, best hope. Lacking him....we are fresh out of Jedi warriors.

    That has nothing to do with mobility, that's durability. If anything it points to him NOT being mobile.
    None

  8. #18
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    Big word, mobile.

    Six letters.

    Two syllables.

    I wouldn't expect you to figure it out, Brick.

    Try reading the definition SLOWLY.

    I don't know what more I can do to help you understand.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  9. #19
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    Infidel wrote:
    Big word, mobile.

    Six letters.

    Two syllables.

    I wouldn't expect you to figure it out, Brick.

    Try reading the definition SLOWLY.

    I don't know what more I can do to help you understand.

    So, Favre having a bad ankle and getting sacked repeatedly means he's a mobile QB?

    At least I can figure out the quote function.
    None

  10. #20
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Sidney Rice is off crutches, on the practice field

    Get back to me when you have something relevant to say.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sidney Rice - the new Jerry Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:57 AM
  2. NEW Sidney Rice SIG!
    By VikesFan787 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:26 AM
  3. Sidney Rice
    By NDVikingFan66 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. Where's Sidney Rice?
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 08:14 AM
  5. Sidney Rice
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •