Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Sideline Heater Benches!!??!!

Did you guys see the 1/13/05 issue of USA Today? There was an article on the new sideline benches that some teams use (including the Eagles) that are heated :violent3: ... absolutely amazing! I'll bet Bud Grant and the old Vikings are laughing at the new breed of girlymen!!! :binky: :lol:

http://www.bigfogg.com/dragon-heat-solar-seat.html
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Sideline Heater Benches!!??!!

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    Did you guys see the 1/13/issue of USA Today? There was an article on the new sideline benches that are heated... absolutely amazing! I'll bet Bud Grant and the old Vikings are laughing at the new breed of girlymen!!! :lol:

The best way to keep warm is by kicking the butts of the opposition - works every time ... especially recommended by our european neighbours who can't go any longer than 60-70 years without getting theirs kicked and warmed..... :violent3:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Did you guys see the 1/13/issue of USA Today? There was an article on the new sideline benches that are heated... absolutely amazing! I'll bet Bud Grant and the old Vikings are laughing at the new breed of girlymen!!! :lol:

neighbours..... :violent3:
    I like the English way of spelling..., neighbours, colours, etc. It adds some dignity to the language.

SKOL

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Blog Entries

"SKOL" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:

neighbours..... :violent3:
    I like the English way of spelling..., neighbours, colours, etc. It adds some dignity to the language.

SKOL
    we just like getting our moneysworth out of the alphabet .... lol

Yes, Beautiful and cultured Britannia!!!! Our strongest ally and friend... even if Harry decides to be a party Nazi! What's up with that, Anglo? Is he the rebel of the family?
    Edmund Burke

Blog Entries

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    Yes, Beautiful and cultured Britannia!!!! Our strongest ally and friend... even if Harry decides to be a party Nazi! What's up with that, Anglo? Is he the rebel of the family?
    not so much a rebel as a young kid who forgets how much in the public eye he is. I guess he's not the first to do that and think it was funny but he is the first to get called out in the national media for it

as the media here say - the only person who can get away with dressing as a nazi is Mel Brooks, other than him then forget it !

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    not so much a rebel as a young kid who forgets how much in the public eye he is. I guess he's not the first to do that and think it was funny but he is the first to get called out in the national media for it

as the media here say - the only person who can get away with dressing as a nazi is Mel Brooks, other than him then forget it !
    So true... living under media scrutiny 24/7 must be a real bummer... Have you decided which game you will attend in 05?
    Edmund Burke

Blog Entries

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:

So true... living under media scrutiny 24/7 must be a real bummer... Have you decided which game you will attend in 05?
    No not yet, we'll have to wait and see wenthe schedule comes out around March. We usually look for games in Oct/Nov and my missus has hinted about maybe looking to be over in early -mid November. So I'd assume it will be then, unless it was Detroit at the Dome againhaving seen them twice already.
    You any thoughts when you might fly into the TC ?

I'll check with my local friend who has the tickets, but as you so aptly pointed it, it depends on the schedule. If possible, we'll try to make it there for the same game as you and the wife as it sure would be great to meet you folks. :thumbright: We usually do some tailgating with a grill and bewskis, so you could join us if you'd like.
    Edmund Burke

McViking is offline Rookie

"AngloVike" wrote:
    ... especially recommended by our european neighbours who can't go any longer than 60-70 years without getting theirs kicked and warmed..... :violent3:
    At what?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast