Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 138

Thread: Sid Rice News

  1. #21
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    What is everyone all in a tizzy for? I thought the majority of posters on here believed that the Noodle made El Syd.

    If in fact they are correct, we don't need him. The Noodle will just make the next WR to take El Syds spot into a 1,000 yard reciever....... :dry:
    He will. His name is Javon Walker. LMFAO!
    So which is it? The QB or the reciever? As to the other PUKER (aka JW), you do remember that he and the Noodle didn't get along to well when they were together the last time right?

    What makes you think he and the Noodle will be able to renew that chemistry?
    It is by far the QB. His name, Brett Lorenzo Favre.

    You underestimate a WR with no where left to go. He is desperate to put his name back on the map. He will be fine and willing to do whatever to fit in to this great organization. Yes the chemistry will return because it is Favre. Favre does not hold grudges. That is not his personality. He is a southern boy.

  2. #22
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re:Sid Rice News

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    What is everyone all in a tizzy for? I thought the majority of posters on here believed that the Noodle made El Syd.

    If in fact they are correct, we don't need him. The Noodle will just make the next WR to take El Syds spot into a 1,000 yard reciever....... :dry:
    He will. His name is Javon Walker. LMFAO!
    So which is it? The QB or the reciever? As to the other PUKER (aka JW), you do remember that he and the Noodle didn't get along to well when they were together the last time right?

    What makes you think he and the Noodle will be able to renew that chemistry?
    It is by far the QB. His name, Brett Lorenzo Favre.

    You underestimate a WR with no where left to go. He is desperate to put his name back on the map. He will be fine and willing to do whatever to fit in to this great organization. Yes the chemistry will return because it is Favre. Favre does not hold grudges. That is not his personality. He is a southern boy.
    Why him? Whats up with Payne, Biddle,Lewis etc etc etc?

    Again, if the Noodle can do what you all said he did for El Syd and PH last year, just run out one of the new guys and lets go.

    I fail to see what you are all in a tizzy over using that rationale.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #23
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    What is everyone all in a tizzy for? I thought the majority of posters on here believed that the Noodle made El Syd.

    If in fact they are correct, we don't need him. The Noodle will just make the next WR to take El Syds spot into a 1,000 yard reciever....... :dry:
    He will. His name is Javon Walker. LMFAO!
    So which is it? The QB or the reciever? As to the other PUKER (aka JW), you do remember that he and the Noodle didn't get along to well when they were together the last time right?

    What makes you think he and the Noodle will be able to renew that chemistry?
    It is by far the QB. His name, Brett Lorenzo Favre.

    You underestimate a WR with no where left to go. He is desperate to put his name back on the map. He will be fine and willing to do whatever to fit in to this great organization. Yes the chemistry will return because it is Favre. Favre does not hold grudges. That is not his personality. He is a southern boy.
    Why him? Whats up with Payne, Biddle,Lewis etc etc etc?

    Again, if the Noodle can do what you all said he did for El Syd and PH last year, just run out one of the new guys and lets go.

    I fail to see what you are all in a tizzy over using that rationale.
    Why do you say you all? No tizzy here.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Time to do some wide receiver fishing using Sage as bait. Perhaps time to take a sniff toward Vincent Jackson. Unfortunately, this team isnt built for the next 5 years like the Packers....this team is in WIN IT NOW mode.....that means pulling out all stops to bring in an impact receiver for this year.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  5. #25
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Vikefanman2000 wrote:
    Time to do some wide receiver fishing using Sage as bait. Perhaps time to take a sniff toward Vincent Jackson. Unfortunately, this team isnt built for the next 5 years like the Packers....this team is in WIN IT NOW mode.....that means pulling out all stops to bring in an impact receiver for this year.
    Why? Don't you believe the Noodle can get production out of any reciever they roll out there?

    All off season folks have been telling me that El Syd and PH were made by the Noodle. If that is the case, run Biddle, Smalls, Payne etc out there.

    Trade Sage for a DT that can collapse the pocket. Didn't see much of that the last game. :huh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #26
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Marr where the hell are u coming up with this crap?

    Who the helll would not care if Biddle was in over Sid?

  7. #27
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Marrdro wrote:
    What is everyone all in a tizzy for? I thought the majority of posters on here believed that the Noodle made El Syd.

    If in fact they are correct, we don't need him. The Noodle will just make the next WR to take El Syds spot into a 1,000 yard reciever....... :dry:
    I think Favre tapped in to Syd's potential. I think Favre would do the same with a similar style of receiver. Not sure we have one though.

  8. #28
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Marrdro wrote:
    Vikefanman2000 wrote:
    Time to do some wide receiver fishing using Sage as bait. Perhaps time to take a sniff toward Vincent Jackson. Unfortunately, this team isnt built for the next 5 years like the Packers....this team is in WIN IT NOW mode.....that means pulling out all stops to bring in an impact receiver for this year.
    Why? Don't you believe the Noodle can get production out of any reciever they roll out there?

    All off season folks have been telling me that El Syd and PH were made by the Noodle. If that is the case, run Biddle, Smalls, Payne etc out there.

    Trade Sage for a DT that can collapse the pocket. Didn't see much of that the last game. :huh:
    He can but it is more fun brining in Walker.

    You are twisting again. Harvin was 1st round pick. Rice was a 2nd round. Walker is a 1st round. There are levels of talent.

    LOL didn't you hear the coaching staff? We are fine at DT. They have been great all preseason.

  9. #29
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Sid Rice News

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Vikefanman2000 wrote:
    Time to do some wide receiver fishing using Sage as bait. Perhaps time to take a sniff toward Vincent Jackson. Unfortunately, this team isnt built for the next 5 years like the Packers....this team is in WIN IT NOW mode.....that means pulling out all stops to bring in an impact receiver for this year.
    Why? Don't you believe the Noodle can get production out of any reciever they roll out there?

    All off season folks have been telling me that El Syd and PH were made by the Noodle. If that is the case, run Biddle, Smalls, Payne etc out there.

    Trade Sage for a DT that can collapse the pocket. Didn't see much of that the last game. :huh:
    He can but it is more fun brining in Walker.

    You are twisting again. Harvin was 1st round pick. Rice was a 2nd round. Walker is a 1st round. There are levels of talent.

    LOL didn't you hear the coaching staff? We are fine at DT. They have been great all preseason.

    Exactly we have tons of depth

  10. #30
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re:Sid Rice News

    We have to be patient and hope somebody gets cut loose that can help us out. Javom will help, but maybe someone with more upside will become available in a couple weeks.
    This news sucks, but it's not the end of the season.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. News from Sidney Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 04:01 PM
  2. Sidney Rice - the new Jerry Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:57 AM
  3. Who's the best WR? Sorry, Randy, it's Rice with a side of Rice
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:21 AM
  4. Good News., Bad News.....
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •