Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 138

Thread: Sid Rice News

  1. #101
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Quote me later on that.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  2. #102
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re:Sid Rice News

    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Oh Lord.......how many passes could Rice have CAUGHT in two games?

    Could he have made up for the near total absence of pass protection all by himself?

    Does he dress for games in a phone booth before leaping tall buildings at a single bound?

    All together now......pull my finger.
    Total absense of pass protection? How do you come up with that?
    Please don't encourage him.

    =Z=
    I'm telling you this guy is in fact BSmithBerkeley.
    Nah...BS at least had some degree of logic in his posts. Twisted and selective logic - usually hand picked - but some degree of logic. And once in awhile He'd actually hit on a factoid that wasn't twisted by his own made-up stats.

    This guy reminds me more of TW. He doesn't support anything he says, he simply says, "You're wrong" and expects the rest of us to say, "Oh, yup...we sure are" and join him in ignorant bliss.

    I'll bet you he even has a pumpkin helmet design left over from "Doomsday"...

    Caine

  3. #103
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,312

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Caine wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Oh Lord.......how many passes could Rice have CAUGHT in two games?

    Could he have made up for the near total absence of pass protection all by himself?

    Does he dress for games in a phone booth before leaping tall buildings at a single bound?

    All together now......pull my finger.
    Total absense of pass protection? How do you come up with that?
    Please don't encourage him.

    =Z=
    I'm telling you this guy is in fact BSmithBerkeley.
    Nah...BS at least had some degree of logic in his posts. Twisted and selective logic - usually hand picked - but some degree of logic. And once in awhile He'd actually hit on a factoid that wasn't twisted by his own made-up stats.

    This guy reminds me more of TW. He doesn't support anything he says, he simply says, "You're wrong" and expects the rest of us to say, "Oh, yup...we sure are" and join him in ignorant bliss.

    I'll bet you he even has a pumpkin helmet design left over from "Doomsday"...

    Caine
    That ... and his posts are short, little and almost small enough to be tweets.

    BS of course wrote a novel every fucking time.

  4. #104
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re:Sid Rice News

    I only say that you're wrong when you're obviously wrong.

    I think I just said that once. Sorry if I busted your balloon.

    And, I have never been on this forum before, so you can stop the speculation about which departed fool I am.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  5. #105
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Infidel wrote:
    I only say that you're wrong when you're obviously wrong.

    I think I just said that once. Sorry if I busted your balloon.

    And, I have never been on this forum before, so you can stop the speculation about which departed fool I am.

    The irony being that every single fact pointed to YOU being wrong...and still does.

    Caine

  6. #106
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re:Sid Rice News

    midgensa wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Oh Lord.......how many passes could Rice have CAUGHT in two games?

    Could he have made up for the near total absence of pass protection all by himself?

    Does he dress for games in a phone booth before leaping tall buildings at a single bound?

    All together now......pull my finger.
    Total absense of pass protection? How do you come up with that?
    Please don't encourage him.

    =Z=
    I'm telling you this guy is in fact BSmithBerkeley.
    Nah...BS at least had some degree of logic in his posts. Twisted and selective logic - usually hand picked - but some degree of logic. And once in awhile He'd actually hit on a factoid that wasn't twisted by his own made-up stats.

    This guy reminds me more of TW. He doesn't support anything he says, he simply says, "You're wrong" and expects the rest of us to say, "Oh, yup...we sure are" and join him in ignorant bliss.

    I'll bet you he even has a pumpkin helmet design left over from "Doomsday"...

    Caine
    That ... and his posts are short, little and almost small enough to be tweets.

    BS of course wrote a novel every fucking time.
    What about Ragz? He kind of reminds me of him, too....

    Caine

  7. #107
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re:Sid Rice News

    The irony being that every single fact pointed to YOU being wrong
    Keep saying that.....you may convince yourself.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  8. #108
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Infidel wrote:
    The irony being that every single fact pointed to YOU being wrong
    Keep saying that.....you may convince yourself.

    I really don't need to convince myself. Since I actually offered proof - scientific, real-world analogous, and real world relevant - while you offered only the stubborn insistence of your own correctness, I'm pretty comfortable with my position on things.

    Caine

  9. #109
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Sure you did if you call theories proof.

    But you got your theories from the movie, "Back to the Future."

    LOL!
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  10. #110
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re:Sid Rice News

    Infidel wrote:
    Sure you did if you call theories proof.

    But you got your theories from the movie, "Back to the Future."

    LOL!
    That was scathing....how will I ever recover....

    Caine

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. News from Sidney Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 04:01 PM
  2. Sidney Rice - the new Jerry Rice
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:57 AM
  3. Who's the best WR? Sorry, Randy, it's Rice with a side of Rice
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:21 AM
  4. Good News., Bad News.....
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •