Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Sick Slacker site

Man I have had so much fun :lol: mess around on this salcker site but really it is nota, zip, nothing, ok maybe it is off season but there is no topic and nothing is understandable about what they are saying,

must be why they are plonker fans oh well,

I am off to search other team web sites kind of a let's go have fun messing with the rest, cause We are the Best, "Purple Pride Power"

Maybe as the seaons get's going I'll go out and recon the other team sites and find out what's going on and give a report back here

wait let's do a poll
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

A Sick Slacker site

Go for it, Casper. Just keep the Packer fans from coming back here :x I seriously think I need to take anger management classes when it comes to Packer fans :blackeye: Maybe direct them back to Viking Update. Los, XXX, and a couple of others are o.k. here. But the majority just make me mad. :lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

A Sick Slacker site

Go for it, just don't act like an idiot and piss the other site's members off. In Febuary there was some guy registered on a Rams site (a Vikes fan) who made us look like friggin idiots, don't act like that.

Good Luck!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

A Sick Slacker site

Most Vikings fans don't need help "looking like idiots".

Go Packers! 12 Time World Champions.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

A Sick Slacker site

.....9 when there were 6 teams in the league.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

A Sick Slacker site

Wasn't it 9 with a 4 team league? :P And that was NFL champion..., heck the Vikes were NFL champions, in 1969.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

A Sick Slacker site

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Most Vikings fans don't need help "looking like idiots".

Go Packers! 12 Time World Champions.
    Casper, did you drag this guy back here ?? :roll:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

A Sick Slacker site

I dont care for any of them, that little los guy always has something smart ass or whity to say to someone after they post something, not saying that hes not welcome of course, but i just dont understand why they just dont stick to there own blood, i have never went to a packer site and i dont plan on it.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

A Sick Slacker site

Typical Packer Poster dipping into the past to show how great his team is or was. Some things never change.

Another thing...saying the Vikings have not been a successful football franchise is like saying Dan Marino wasn't a successful quarterback, you can't base everything off a superbowl loss or championship win. I also believe we have the most ardent fanbase in the nfl. Anyone who can root for a team that has been through what this team has been through over the past 30 some years and stay loyal is worthy of the title "loyal fans". I know I went off on a tangent but oh well. Just my 2 cents.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

A Sick Slacker site

well put enlikeman, I have to tell you I have been to two no four other sites, Altanta has not even replied or allowed access as If No bodies home, although the site say's they do great things Kind of cool but have monthly meeting give to local charities I think it is all HOG wash, then I went to the Dallas Cowgirls, those folks are proud of their past too man, but it is quititer ( casper word )for all you pucker fans that means silent, than a church mouse and no buddy is home there either, the site is on one of those free servers man talk about cheep and Lame,

and of course I have been to the chesse curling factory That mean slacker web site, at least there is life on their site it is working and you must take a shower as soon as you sign out they seem to be more concerd with traing camp and checking out their wantabe team and of course they don't like Viking fans hangen out with them and there are a few getting some great punch lines in I might add so it's off to see the pussycats and the circus bears

I'll be Back :salute:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast