Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    "Big" wrote:
    We will make the wild card game ONLY if the offense can get back on track. BJ has to bounce back strong from the Pats game. If he eliminates turnovers, we're in a good position to win. Our hottest offensive player at the moment is Memo. We HAVE to get him a few more touches on offense.
    Good point - I agree 100%.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #42
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    How quickly we forget Chester Taylor. Remember after the Seahogs game we couldn't say enough good things about him? Now suddenly everyone wants to dump him in favor of Moore.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  3. #43
    RussC's Avatar
    RussC is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    37

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    well not exactly dump him! but he is playing well! i see no problem with getting him a couple more touches a game, it will keep the opp. defense guessing what their gonna do. memo is a great check down back, he has those jukes he can pull.. i see no problem with using both backs.

  4. #44
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    How quickly we forget Chester Taylor. Remember after the Seahogs game we couldn't say enough good things about him? Now suddenly everyone wants to dump him in favor of Moore.
    That's because everyone remembers all the times when MeMo catches those passes and makes those 8-yard-gains with the extra effort.

    On 3rd-and-11.

    Punt!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #45
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    We will make the wild card game ONLY if the offense can get back on track. BJ has to bounce back strong from the Pats game. If he eliminates turnovers, we're in a good position to win. Our hottest offensive player at the moment is Memo. We HAVE to get him a few more touches on offense.
    Good point - I agree 100%.
    I don't a couple big gains in garbage time aren't going to change my mind on him if he weren't a good returner he should be deactivated every week.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  6. #46
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    We gotta use ALL of our weapons...give the ball to whomever has the hot hand...it changes every week, so just go with the flow!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #47
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: SI Predicts Vikings to be a Wild Card Team

    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    We will make the wild card game ONLY if the offense can get back on track. BJ has to bounce back strong from the Pats game. If he eliminates turnovers, we're in a good position to win. Our hottest offensive player at the moment is Memo. We HAVE to get him a few more touches on offense.
    Good point - I agree 100%.
    I don't a couple big gains in garbage time aren't going to change my mind on him if he weren't a good returner he should be deactivated every week.
    Wow, funny how people can see the same thing & see totally different things at the same time.
    To me, memo looks like a much more talented rb than taylor.
    I think if memo wasnt injury prone I would make him the starter, but thats just me.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. NFC Wild Card Race - Ditka Predicts NFC North on Top
    By Vikes_King in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 01:24 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 05:34 PM
  4. Wild Card Shaping Up To Be Truly Wild
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 07:57 AM
  5. NFC Wild Card team could have losing record!
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 02:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •