Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Show yourselves Pep bashers.

You have to be able to run the ball somewhat otherwise you become to predictable and defenses aren't gonna respect your running game, and play action fakes would be a waste of time.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

we will see who has the most lumps on their head after the first tough game on the sked. i saw ol pep point to his head like he had it all figured out in a game before the usual slide.
    ooops wait a minute!!!!
    he hasnt got it figured out yet and he has had enough time to figure out what teams try to do to them with or without moss. and lots of times he looks totally lost or the wrong play is called. which there was plenty of that. he constantly forces the ball where it doesnt belong. and i think he needs glasses. did he not see trotter?
    so smack me down like i deserve, for i truly deserve it. i sure do. for i know nothing i see nothing i hear nothing. i am jsut the big dumb caged animal.
    the next to last loss to the giants, i saw at least five plays where jimmyK was wide open and pep didnt even look his way. those plays are burned in my mind. these plays were directly linked to the offense staying on the field.
    training wheels need to come off.
    take randys td's off pep stats over the years.
    and then fairly replace them. then take out all the plays that other players made to make td's out of a six yard throw over the middle while the line is fresh and not frantic.
    do you think he is really in charge out there on the field?
    i can go on all day long
    dont get me started. i am pissed because another hof wr may not retire a viking. OH I AM PISSED ALLRIGHT!!!!
    i hope it is me who will have the (more)lumpy head
    i fear it will be you socal

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    Daunte will do fine. He won't have as many passing tds cause tice obviously wants to be a running team booo to that i say....passing is fun!!!
    Fun isn't there objective. Winning games is.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

this could be daunte year to really show if he could be "THE BEST EVER"

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I dont think he will be as good..bash me all you want but Moss made Gus Frerotte, Todd Bouman, Jeff George, Randal Cunningham and Daunte look like studs. Daunte is the best out of that group, but I think he will have a hard time dealing with more aggressive defenses. Of course, I hope he proves me wrong.
    Seconded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    Daunte will do fine. He won't have as many passing tds cause tice obviously wants to be a running team booo to that i say....passing is fun!!!
    I say boo to anyone that is against winning. We need to have well balanced team both on offense and defense... running helps us with clock management... we all were spoiled with the big plays that we've seen from the Vikings, but has that gotten us a superbowl?? NO!!! I heart Moss... and I will miss seeing him light up the field, but this is our chance to become a well balanced team on both sides of the ball. As far as Pepp... I can't wait to watch him work next year... I'll take Pepp any day of the week with or without Moss... and twice on sundays.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    I dont think he will be as good..bash me all you want but Moss made Gus Frerotte, Todd Bouman, Jeff George, Randal Cunningham and Daunte look like studs. Daunte is the best out of that group, but I think he will have a hard time dealing with more aggressive defenses. Of course, I hope he proves me wrong.
    Jeff George, Todd Bouman studs? You bumped your head!
    Cunningham had Moss and Carter.
    Frerotte played well as a backup, not a starter.
    so-cal vike is right. Moss can make any QB look better than he really is. With Moss gone, Culpepper will be exposed for the "just above average QB" that he really is.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    Jeff George, Todd Bouman studs? You bumped your head!
    Cunningham had Moss and Carter.
    Frerotte played well as a backup, not a starter.
    so-cal vike is right. Moss can make any QB look better than he really is. With Moss gone, Culpepper will be exposed for the "just above average QB" that he really is.
    Correction. I mean ADubya26 is right.

Re: Show yourselves Pep bashers.

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    For all those (Vikings fans and non-fans alike) who keep putting Culpepper down, who keep suggesting that Moss is the reason that Pep has such great numbers, who think Pep is no good, show yourselves.

I want a list right here so I can get the humble pie ready for you next season.

Regardless of what Moss does next season and regardless of whether you agree with the trade or not, the arguements about Culpepper's abilities will hopefully be answered once and for all.

When Daunte maintains his #1 QB status in the NFC and moves to the #1 in the NFL next season, come see me for your slice.
    You can add my name to your list. Culpeppers numbers will go way down without the best WR in football.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Show yourselves Pep bashers.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    For all those (Vikings fans and non-fans alike) who keep putting Culpepper down, who keep suggesting that Moss is the reason that Pep has such great numbers, who think Pep is no good, show yourselves.

I want a list right here so I can get the humble pie ready for you next season.

Regardless of what Moss does next season and regardless of whether you agree with the trade or not, the arguements about Culpepper's abilities will hopefully be answered once and for all.

When Daunte maintains his #1 QB status in the NFC and moves to the #1 in the NFL next season, come see me for your slice.
    You can add my name to your list. Culpeppers numbers will go way down without the best WR in football.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast