Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

Well the Vikings shoulda won the game against the Eagles, they coulda won the game. If Tice woulda challenged the Owens touchdown catch. If mr fumbles (Culpepper) had held on to the ball the Vikings coulda had the lead at the half. If the officials had called a good game the Vikings woulda had a two touchdown lead. A bad call allowing the Eagles drive to continue resulting in a TD and I did not see the hold even on the replay that called back Culpepper's touchdown. I hope the NFL has that whole crew fired cause if I did that bad of a job at work I am sure I would be fired.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

I agree, absolutely . . . oh well, time to move on. Hopefully we'll get a chance to beat the Eagles in the playoffs. And why is it that we always have them scheduled on the road? When was the last time we played them at the dome?
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

Well i'm gonna go to bed sleep this anger off and come back strong tomarrow this is over theres nothing we can do about it, we just gotta move on to the next game.

DA BEARS

Mossville is offline Starter

Re: Shoulda, coulda, woulda

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Well the Vikings shoulda won the game against the Eagles, they coulda won the game. If Tice woulda challenged the Owens touchdown catch. If mr fumbles (Culpepper) had held on to the ball the Vikings coulda had the lead at the half. If the officials had called a good game the Vikings woulda had a two touchdown lead. A bad call allowing the Eagles drive to continue resulting in a TD and I did not see the hold even on the replay that called back Culpepper's touchdown. I hope the NFL has that whole crew fired cause if I did that bad of a job at work I am sure I would be fired.
    typical response, the refs didnt cost us the game. WE beat ourselves, PHI didnt beat us, we did. Penalties, lack of challenges, fumble on the 1" line, lack of putting the ball in the endzone within the redzone, letting westbrook catch pass in the flats and scamper for 8 yards each time, not blocking Kearse and McDougle....etc. But the Refs made all that happen???? Stop being a sore loser, buck up and get ready to beat a bears team that cant pass the ball worth a darn.

Im glad Kearse isnt wearing purple this year, he was gettting blocked all game long and our DEs were getting mad pressure on McNabb all game. Our defense needs to create some TOs or we aint going to the postseason

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

What do you mean Kerse was getting blocked all game long. He was put on the horse trailer after the game. That means he was a major factor in the Philly defese.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

oh well its not how you start its how you finish as we all saw first hand last year.

Del Rio Guest

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

Kearse was a force indeed. He got pressure on Pepper, and he dropped back to LB and shadowed him alot when it became apparent that we wern't going to run the ball any more.

Cracks me up that O. Smith had some nice runs and then all of a sudden nothing. No more run plays. I mean damn we are only down 8 and we have over 1 quarter to go and you aren't going to mix it up?

The truth about the refs is they made some terrible calls. But even with all that we still had chances to win and we didn't pull through.

UkViking is offline Rookie

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

The stats show that the Vikes were not overrun and could have won the game aside from a couple of costly mistakes.
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

There was no pointin running becuase we were getting 5-10 yards on every throw.... until we got in the redzone, and then nothing worked. It isn't like we weere trying to control the clock, because we did that too. We lose this game because we killed ourselves with mistakes and penalties, plain and simple, nothing else.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Shoulda, coulda, woulda

Why don't we have more moving pockets for Daunte? Or why don't we have him roll out to one side or the other? I know we had some play action to one side and he would usually roll out a little, but why not have some straight up roll outs giving Daunte the option to throw or run. I love our offense and the system, but I just think a moving pocket could help especially against a fast d line like the Eagles!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast