Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Should we trade for a CB

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    i wasn't saying MM is the only choice it was just a name i threw out there. I dont really know who is out there and I really dont know what we would have to give I just dont like our opinons at corner with Irvin out.

I don't think we are gonna be able to find any team that is willing to trade a decent CB now. What we might have to do, is use chavous at CB in nickel and/or dime D's and bring in offord or carter(when he gets healthy) to play safety in his place. I doubt that will happen, but I would rather have chavous playing CB, then rushen jones and rhett nelson.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Should we trade for a CB

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Just a guess, but Sherman won't be trading MM to a division rival without a pretty penny in return (a first and a player), so I wouldn't count on MM coming, though sending you more cancers is rather intruiging.

I said Los that it would be a 3 way trade and GB wouldn't know he was coming to Minn until after the trade was done.

And at this point I think they would take a 3 & 5 in next years draft.

And we are way under the salary cap so we have the room.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Should we trade for a CB

thats a really good idea. better then what i could come up with corey to nickel not a bad though.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Should we trade for a CB

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Just a guess, but Sherman won't be trading MM to a division rival without a pretty penny in return (a first and a player), so I wouldn't count on MM coming, though sending you more cancers is rather intruiging.

I said Los that it would be a 3 way trade and GB wouldn't know he was coming to Minn until after the trade was done.

The saints are offering a 2nd and a player, and the packers are still demanding a 1st and 5th, so the pack aren't giving in.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Should we trade for a CB

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

The saints are offering a 2nd and a player, and the packers are still demanding a 1st and 5th, so the pack aren't giving in.

Ok have the other team give them the a 2 and 4, we give them our 1, 2 and 4 picks (the other team picks up a 1st round pick for nothing).

We have a good chance of going somewhere this year and need to take advantage of the opportunity now.

Besides we have to probably pick up a Corner in next years draft in the 1st round anyway, and this way you get a proven player not a prospect.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Should we trade for a CB

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

Ok have the other team give them the a 2 and 4, we give them our 1, 2 and 4 picks (the other team picks up a 1st round pick for nothing).

We have a good chance of going somewhere this year and need to take advantage of the opportunity now.

Besides we have to probably pick up a Corner in next years draft in the 1st round anyway, and this way you get a proven player not a prospect.

But the pack aren't taking anything less than a 1st, and he isn't worth a first.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Should we trade for a CB

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Sherm has overpriced MM he wants a 1st + a guy or low round pick. MM is worth a 2nd.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Should we trade for a CB

It wasnt all rushen jones's fault on that stupid a$$ play at the end of the half cuz someone else was suposed to help him on the deep route but he got there to late too.. and give him a break he never gets playin time in this is ,like the first time hes played in the game so he might of just had the jitters..

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Should we trade for a CB

It doesn't matter, with 11 seconds left, YOU DON"T LET ANYONE BEHIND YOU. It was as much Chavous' fault as Rushen, but they both had mental lapses, I don't expect it to become a habit. Still we are very thin at corner. MM isn't really an option, and he shouldn't be. I can't think of anyone who is out there...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Should we trade for a CB

It is possible to sign a free agent I am sure there are a few veterans out there that were cut last week. I do not think Eric Kelly would even be considered due to the way he departed.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast