Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Should we have gone for Vincent?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

I'd like to see who we pick up in the draft before we lay anymore money out there. The team is shaping up pretty good so far this off season and just because we have the money to spend doesn't mean we have to go out there and sign everyone just because they're let go. There is a lot of talent in the upcoming draft so lets just ride it out for now and see who we get.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I agree!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

we should not have gone for Vincent. First, he isn't as good as Winfield. second, he is declining and becomeing an injury concern. Winfield still has at least 6 more prime years left him, Vincent probably doesn't have any. Vincent will still be good for a couple of years, but he won't be the dominate Corner we need. The deal was for 16 million dollars less total, but, I doubt Vincent will make as much of an impact as Winfield will, and he wouldn't be able to play throughout the entire contract. Winfield will. We are thinking not only about this season, but next season as well. With our Salary Cap lee-way, this team has a chance to put together one of the dynasty teams we've been missing since the early 90s Cowboys.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

after we get our punter, we should save ther rest of the mooney for after june 1st, and pick up a d-lineman casualty. we don't need anyone else in the secondary!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

govikings89 is offline Rookie

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

after we get our punter, we should save ther rest of the mooney for after june 1st, and pick up a d-lineman casualty. we don't need anyone else in the secondary!

sounds good to me.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

Good call!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

Good call!

Depending on how things play out, I would mind picking one up in the draft in the 1st or 2nd for the nickel or just depth. We are not that great at it yet.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12