Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sprewell27 is offline Rookie

Should we have gone for Vincent?

He went to the Bills for 6 years, for only $20 million. If that is equally distributed(which it almost surely won't be), he would be getting less than 3.5 mil per year. And if he retired before the contract was ended, the last few years, which would be the most expensive, would be nullified, right? So the Bills will likely be paying less than what the contract shows, unless he plays until he's around 38. I really think we could have gotten him at a bargain like this. Your Thoughts?

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

I say we go for the Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

I say we go for the Law
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I say we should be happy we got winfield. He will actually play out his contract. WE wll not get Law, ever, so there is no point in talking about it.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I say we got brian williams and winfield and some decent backups we need know one else plus we can't afford a ty law

Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

I think we can afford to purchase Ty Law, but we don't need him that badly! We have a very good and young Cornerback Duo with Brian Williams and Antoine Winfield. We also don't need Troy Vincent. He's old and had experienced a decline over the last few years.

Onterrio32 is offline Training Camp

Ty Law or Bobby Taylor would be nice....but I think the Vikes are to conservative and probably won't sign one of them..

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Onterrio32

Ty Law or Bobby Taylor would be nice....but I think the Vikes are to conservative and probably won't sign one of them..
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    If we can get one of them, why not?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

I don't see Law or Taylor coming to town. They like what they have with Winfield added to the secondary. (IMO) Good combo of experience with Chavous and Winfield, and then with Russell and Williams you have youth, energy, and the makings of two very good players. I think the thing we need to remember is that good players can make average players better. Personally I think this is what we will see next year.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

govikings89 is offline Rookie

off season isnt over yet. the draft is coming and there is still the june 1st cuts. so lets wait and see whats to come.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'd like to see who we pick up in the draft before we lay anymore money out there. The team is shaping up pretty good so far this off season and just because we have the money to spend doesn't mean we have to go out there and sign everyone just because they're let go. There is a lot of talent in the upcoming draft so lets just ride it out for now and see who we get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast