Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Should the Vikings consider trading for Jamie Winborn?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I can't read the article, so what's the deal. Is he unhappy there or is he just being a tard.

HEY HEY HEY, aren't you supposed to be out in the gym forcing people to climb that damned rope to the ceiling?

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Unless he's a hell of a guard or center .... I pass, IMO.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"webmaster" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I can't read the article, so what's the deal. Is he unhappy there or is he just being a tard.

HEY HEY HEY, aren't you supposed to be out in the gym forcing people to climb that damned rope to the ceiling?

Actually the rope climbing unit isn't for a few weeks yet! We are currently playing "clean up my backyard." The kids are working on throwing and catching skills and it gives me a chance to see who I need to help with their throwing abilities!!

I actually have extra long prep times on Tuesday and Thursdays becuase the bulk of my classes come on MWF! More time for me on here on TR.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Actually the rope climbing unit isn't for a few weeks yet! We are currently playing "clean up my backyard." The kids are working on throwing and catching skills and it gives me a chance to see who I need to help with their throwing abilities!!

I actually have extra long prep times on Tuesday and Thursdays becuase the bulk of my classes come on MWF! More time for me on here on TR.
    Well, since they are Wisconsin packer kids, I hear you just put an empty beer can somewhere and they will instictively throw right at it.

What a cush job.

Packer kids.

HAHAHA

lol, It sounds cushy, but it definitely has it's ups and downs. Not as easy as it seems........awwww who am I kidding it's fun and for the most part pretty easy, until you have to deal with parents and report cards and administration.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

You have to be pretty sad to fail gym.

That being said my brother failed gym. I mean what the hell do you grade on? Here they grade if you dress or not. That's it being there and being in gym clothes........................

Well for my elementary students we don't give grades, we just write one or two sentences on behavior type issues, wether or not they understand concepts and ideas of games and how they socialize with other students. I teach one class at the high school and it is a personal fitness class and the grading up there is different. Getting dressed in appropriate attire is a big part of their grade (If they don't dress 4 days out of the quarter they fail) I'm a little too lenient on that though. Also effort (doing what they are supposed to do in the weightroom which is where we spend 3 days a week) is a big thing too. We will also take a week off and go to a classroom and talk about different supplements and steroids and there will be a test on that information. Next week I will start taking points away for swearing, because my class sounds like a bunch of truck drivers and it drives me nuts!

Del Rio Guest

That's bullshit

JK :grin:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

how long you been teaching PE VKG?
    when i was in high school all you pretty much had to do was dress out and you'd pass. it was pretty simple, i also think the teacher didn't really give a crap because i used to never dress out and she passed me lol

Thanks Josdin

This is my fourth year teaching. Only about 31 more to go, woooohooooo!! Retirement here I come!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast