Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JASEMYSTER is offline Waterboy

Re: Should the vikes take a look at.........

I saw him handing out supplies down at N.O. last week and was wondering if he was with a team or what. If his back is better give him a go.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"audioghost" wrote:
    Kyle Turley, he may be a headache but he would be worth it at this point....
    Kyle Turley is underweight & wants to play defense;

Kyle Turley, OT, St. Louis: I don't know where to start here. I guess we'll go back to last season when Turley, out for the season with a back injury, confronted coach Mike Martz at the team's headquarters and allegedly threatened him. That wasn't a good move. Then Turley went on national radio a month later and said getting along with Martz "is not too important to me." Now this: He's reportedly down to 245-250 pounds and interested in playing defensive line. The Rams are not interested, and I'm not sure who else is. "If he's going to play," said one scout, "it will be as a tackle, which means he'll have to put the weight on." We'll see.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikefan79 is offline Training Camp

I'll pass on all 3 of thsoe guys.....theres a reason there out of football. I'm all for stealing a player off of someones practice squad though!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

At least if we got Turley, he WOULDN'T threaten Tice. If Orlando Pace or Walter Jones were on the wires, I could see pulling new people in. They are not. Tice says its coachable problems, and at this point, I definitly believe him. He is a line coach, from way back here. He does know the line. Last year, Withrow did ok. If the Vikes don't pull the rookie after watching the tape, he can get the job done too. Just takes time. Just because you have a new player does not mean, he is a better player. Or an old player I guess for everyone that wants Dixon. I love the guy, he is just not the answer.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    Kyle Turley, he may be a headache but he would be worth it at this point....
    As long as he is not chucking opponents helmets downfield!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12