Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    313zoe is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    233
    Blog Entries
    1

    should tha vikings fire Frazier before tha season end

    Tha vikings need to part ways wit Frazier ASAP and Rick Spielman need to fix this problem ASAP if he want to stick around there are plenty of Head Coaches that would love to coach tha vikings and let him bring his staff and let him draft a QB cause tha last time Rick Spielman drafted QB he didn't get it right

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yes

  3. #3
    VikeCane305's Avatar
    VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    97
    Might as well. He knows he's done.
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

  4. #4
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,458
    What would be the point of buying out a contract in a season that will only last two more weeks? Not going to happen. Not to mention they won this week. It will take a while to find a new head coach. Lots of interviews etc. The Wilfs will not fire him and let his assistant take over for two weeks. IMO there is a good chance he will be here one more year.

    WWBGD

  5. #5
    VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    What would be the point of buying out a contract in a season that will only last two more weeks? Not going to happen. Not to mention they won this week. It will take a while to find a new head coach. Lots of interviews etc. The Wilfs will not fire him and let his assistant take over for two weeks. IMO there is a good chance he will be here one more year.
    Lots of interviews? Zygi just hires the first person he interviews!

  6. #6
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Jersey Shore, Twitter - @pinfante97
    Posts
    136
    can we at least fire musgrave at halftime of the last game at mid field?

  7. #7
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    can we at least fire musgrave at halftime of the last game at mid field?
    What, you want to get rid of the architect of the greatest show on turf?

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 313zoe View Post
    Tha vikings need to part ways wit Frazier ASAP and Rick Spielman need to fix this problem ASAP if he want to stick around there are plenty of Head Coaches that would love to coach tha vikings and let him bring his staff and let him draft a QB cause tha last time Rick Spielman drafted QB he didn't get it right
    Lets put it this way, if they were going to fire Fraizer mid-season, it would have already happened. It's not happening with two weeks to go, especially considering we're playing relatively well. He'll go in the offseason.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •