Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ohioviking is offline Rookie

Should Bennett start?

i really dont think bennett should start i know he has not been productive this year due to injury's but i really think we could use O. smith and moe williams more effectivly and even improve moore, moore should be come our star runningback within the next few seasons unless we draft a better ne (i think moore is great personaly and dont need to draft a new one) an moe and smith are ageing and bennetts is cursed by injurys so within the next few years i think we will be seeing moore on the field more ( a good back for 2 down situations) thats what i think will happen :salute:
    a champion is one who gets up even when he cant

Should Bennett start?

I agree, Bennett is a speed demon good all around but he gets injured all the frickin time. However if that rumor about smith getting the suspension for weed again is true, I think you put Bennett in over Moore b/c he has the experience and then work Moore in to the rotation. I wouldnt want to rely on Moore yet as a starter.
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Should Bennett start?

Bennett should start packing. I don't expect him to be playing for us next year. Somewhere along the way he will be traded. I don't have anything against Bennett but I don't think we need him.

WWBGD

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Should Bennett start?

We should list him as our starter...but put out trade feelers...if the proposed trade for Boldin is legit, then he would be perceived has having more value if he were considered a starter vs. one of the backups.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Should Bennett start?

I don't really care who starts. As long as we get consistentcy. I think if bennett tried being a speedster instead of a bruiser, like he seemed to do last year, then he would do much better.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

sabatajh is offline Rookie

Re: Should Bennett start?

"ohioviking" wrote:
    i really dont think bennett should start i know he has not been productive this year due to injury's but i really think we could use O. smith and moe williams more effectivly and even improve moore, moore should be come our star runningback within the next few seasons unless we draft a better ne (i think moore is great personaly and dont need to draft a new one) an moe and smith are ageing and bennetts is cursed by injurys so within the next few years i think we will be seeing moore on the field more ( a good back for 2 down situations) thats what i think will happen :salute:
    As i agree with you bennet should strart, he*l he shouldnt even be on the roster... i must say i disagree with the comment Smith is aging he is a 3 year guy and in my opinion the one with the most potential.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Should Bennett start?

When Bennett is healthy he is very good.. i dont s ee him getting hurt again though.. He is a robert smith type of guy i see it that way.. list him as the starter but keep an eye open for good trades.. id rather get rid of smith while we can. i bet within the next 2 years he will get his 3rd strike.. think about it Bennett gets hurt he is out for 5 weeks? O smokes up again and is out the whole year

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Should Bennett start?

Yes, bennett should start, but for another team.

MM and onterrio are better all around RB's.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Should Bennett start?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    We should list him as our starter...but put out trade feelers...if the proposed trade for Boldin is legit, then he would be perceived has having more value if he were considered a starter vs. one of the backups.
    Good strategy!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Should Bennett start?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Like thats going to fool anybody :lol: Everyone knows he is a good back if he is healthy. We just don't need 4 RB's with Kleinsasser returning.

WWBGD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast