Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

OK - I think I know quite a bit of NFL Trivia. I am going to be doing a thread here every week: Viking NFL Trivia. This week the trivia question is a Who Am I? - I am a former Viking player. See who the first to get it right is.

"I was drafted out of the 7th Round of the NFL draft from the University of Washington. I played 5 years for the Vikings."

If no one gets it right away, I'll add more clues.

Commence the guessing!!!!!!!!

Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Articnv is offline Coach

Guess

chuck Foreman

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "I was drafted out of the 7th Round of the NFL draft from the University of Washington. I played 5 years for the Vikings."
    [/quote]

Hmmmm... tricky question as you don't indicate if WE drafted him in the seventh round, or obtained him later and he played for us for five years. I'd guess Rick Fenney, but we took him in the 8th round from U of W... :scratch: At least tell us what era (50s, 60s, etc) to research...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

If we are allowed to do research to answer the question then it could be Brian Habib (round 10, though).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Blog Entries

OK, not a good way for me to start. :shock: I had the wrong round that our Who Am I? player was drafted in. It was the 8th round, and it was Rick Fenney. So, PacNWVike is correct. Pretty good. I apologize for having my facts wrong. I'll try again. :roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"shockzilla" wrote:
    OK, not a good way for me to start. :shock: I had the wrong round that our Who Am I? player was drafted in. It was the 8th round, and it was Rick Fenney. So, PacNWVike is correct. Pretty good. I apologize for having my facts wrong. I'll try again. :roll:
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Wooooohooooooo!!!! I get one of them thar Purplepride.org toaster ovens for my Aunt Wilma!!!! What's that... :scratch: You're out of toaster ovens??? :shock: How about a Da french (lower case intentional) Suck bumper sticker? Oh all right... buy me a pint of grog next time I fly in for a Viking game... :thumbright:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

chubchub is offline Rookie

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Wooooohooooooo!!!! I get one of them thar Purplepride.org toaster ovens for my Aunt Wilma!!!! What's that... :scratch: You're out of toaster ovens??? :shock: How about a Da french (lower case intentional) Suck bumper sticker? Oh all right... buy me a pint of grog next time I fly in for a Viking game... :thumbright:
    Great call on Fenney.

stockerman is offline Waterboy

who the heck cares

Blog Entries

Hey Stockerman:

Why don't you post a few times before you go ripping someone who's been on here a while? And what the hell are you doing up so late? Is your mommy not home? Go crawl back under the rock you came from under...

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Just wondering. All the questions you ask, do you know the clues, or do youlook them up? Not trying to be a wise ass, i'm just wondering.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast