Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    OK - I think I know quite a bit of NFL Trivia. I am going to be doing a thread here every week: Viking NFL Trivia. This week the trivia question is a Who Am I? - I am a former Viking player. See who the first to get it right is.

    "I was drafted out of the 7th Round of the NFL draft from the University of Washington. I played 5 years for the Vikings."

    If no one gets it right away, I'll add more clues.

    Commence the guessing!!!!!!!!

    Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    [/quote]
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Guess

    chuck Foreman

  3. #3
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "I was drafted out of the 7th Round of the NFL draft from the University of Washington. I played 5 years for the Vikings."
    [/quote]

    Hmmmm... tricky question as you don't indicate if WE drafted him in the seventh round, or obtained him later and he played for us for five years. I'd guess Rick Fenney, but we took him in the 8th round from U of W... :scratch: At least tell us what era (50s, 60s, etc) to research...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    If we are allowed to do research to answer the question then it could be Brian Habib (round 10, though).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    OK, not a good way for me to start. :shock: I had the wrong round that our Who Am I? player was drafted in. It was the 8th round, and it was Rick Fenney. So, PacNWVike is correct. Pretty good. I apologize for having my facts wrong. I'll try again. :roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #6
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    OK, not a good way for me to start. :shock: I had the wrong round that our Who Am I? player was drafted in. It was the 8th round, and it was Rick Fenney. So, PacNWVike is correct. Pretty good. I apologize for having my facts wrong. I'll try again. :roll:
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Wooooohooooooo!!!! I get one of them thar Purplepride.org toaster ovens for my Aunt Wilma!!!! What's that... :scratch: You're out of toaster ovens??? :shock: How about a Da french (lower case intentional) Suck bumper sticker? Oh all right... buy me a pint of grog next time I fly in for a Viking game... :thumbright:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #7
    chubchub is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    106

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    OK, not a good way for me to start. :shock: I had the wrong round that our Who Am I? player was drafted in. It was the 8th round, and it was Rick Fenney. So, PacNWVike is correct. Pretty good. I apologize for having my facts wrong. I'll try again. :roll:
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Wooooohooooooo!!!! I get one of them thar Purplepride.org toaster ovens for my Aunt Wilma!!!! What's that... :scratch: You're out of toaster ovens??? :shock: How about a Da french (lower case intentional) Suck bumper sticker? Oh all right... buy me a pint of grog next time I fly in for a Viking game... :thumbright:
    Great call on Fenney.

  8. #8
    stockerman is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    who the heck cares

  9. #9
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    Hey Stockerman:

    Why don't you post a few times before you go ripping someone who's been on here a while? And what the hell are you doing up so late? Is your mommy not home? Go crawl back under the rock you came from under...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  10. #10
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question!

    Just wondering. All the questions you ask, do you know the clues, or do youlook them up? Not trying to be a wise ass, i'm just wondering.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question, May 30th Edition..
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 08:14 PM
  2. Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question Part IV
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 07:18 AM
  3. Shockzilla's Trivia Question (no longer weekly)
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 07:33 AM
  4. Shockzilla's Weekly Trivia Question II
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 06:42 PM
  5. Weekly Viking Trivia Question 1!!!
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 06:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •