Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Shit can JA!

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Every time I see a quote from this man, I think to myself... This has to be a joke right? But nope... serious every time. Really Marrdro? A guy that got 22 sacks and completely ROBBED of the DPOY last year? Get real. We all know you love the attention for saying crazy things. Don't you think it's a little much this time? Why make 1000 fans explain something that doesn't need explanation? Jared Allen is our captain, leader, and future Hall of Fame representative. Enough said. Now go back into the bathroom with your jergens and DT scouting reports.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Every time I see a quote from this man, I think to myself... This has to be a joke right? But nope... serious every time. Really Marrdro? A guy that got 22 sacks and completely ROBBED of the DPOY last year? Get real. We all know you love the attention for saying crazy things. Don't you think it's a little much this time? Why make 1000 fans explain something that doesn't need explanation? Jared Allen is our captain, leader, and future Hall of Fame representative. Enough said. Now go back into the bathroom with your jergens and DT scouting reports.
    Sigh.....So what is 22 sacks getting us this year? Gotta do better than that. Go get what he's done this year and show me how much he's contributed........

I'll be patiently waiting .......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Sigh.....So what is 22 sacks getting us this year? Gotta do better than that. Go get what he's done this year and show me how much he's contributed........

I'll be patiently waiting .......
    3 fucking games. I was sitting 5th row at the Indy game. Where Castonzo held him for 4 quarters. Even horse collar tackled him a couple times. And don't try to say that he doesn't command a double team because everyone that has ever watched a Vikings game knows that he gets doubled more often than he doesn't. The fear of Jared Allen alone has every single QB shaking in their cleats. You think we would win a single game without his pass rush? I don't. 0-16. This team has about 5 players that are worth a damn. So let's throw one of them away! Great plan. You lose performance and leadership. And we instantly have the worst defense in the NFL. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that we are a better team without him.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    3 fucking games. I was sitting 5th row at the Indy game. Where Castonzo held him for 4 quarters. Even horse collar tackled him a couple times. And don't try to say that he doesn't command a double team because everyone that has ever watched a Vikings game knows that he gets doubled more often than he doesn't. The fear of Jared Allen alone has every single QB shaking in their cleats. You think we would win a single game without his pass rush? I don't. 0-16. This team has about 5 players that are worth a damn. So let's throw one of them away! Great plan. You lose performance and leadership. And we instantly have the worst defense in the NFL. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that we are a better team without him.
    You are obviously not watching the games. He does not get doubled very much. In fact the announcers have made a special note of it the last 2 games.

And I'm not saying we are a better team without him. I'm only asking you (the one so vehemently defending him) to provide me with what he has done for us this year that would be missed so far. So far we've won 2 out of 3 without that vaunted pass rush. Truth is, he has actually been taken out of 90% (guesstimate) of the plays.

Sure, its been 3 games but the question still begs to be answered. I suspect that very few QB's are shacking in fear of him this year. My guess, each and every week the QB coach and OL coach for those teams show the QB's how easy it is to negate him with a lone T this year and QB's sleep easier.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456