Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Shiancoe, bust or not?

Don't know how much of the blame is entirely Shiancoe's though. Having a decent QB would help the guy out a little

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikingivan" wrote:
    I am thinking that for what he is being paid he has been a total bust.
    Between his numerous dropped passes and his fumble tonight it is obvious that we paid entirely to much for that guy.
    Outside that fumble, I don't think he has even dropped a pass tonight.

IMO, a player is either a bust or he isn't. What he gets paid has nothing to do with it.

What I smell here is someone looking for someone to blame for tonights loss.

T-Will has caught everything thrown his way except for the one that was bounced to him, so you're looking for another player other than T_Jack to blame.

Show me some dropped passes numbers & you'll have something you can present that's credible.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I remeber the KC game and he got screwed on that TD so no I dont say he was a bust! He showed alot of promise
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

you do not pay that kind of money to a stupid TE if you just plan to let him block. that money goes to a TE who can actually catch the ball. this one cannot. get rid of him now
    We're bringing purple back.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"gregair13" wrote:
    you do not pay that kind of money to a stupid TE if you just plan to let him block. that money goes to a TE who can actually catch the ball. this one cannot. get rid of him now
    Good point!!

"gregair13" wrote:
    Again, throw out some stats. People are just grabbing these "tons of dropped passes" out of their asses.

"singersp" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    I am thinking that for what he is being paid he has been a total bust.
    Between his numerous dropped passes and his fumble tonight it is obvious that we paid entirely to much for that guy.
    Outside that fumble, I don't think he has even dropped a pass tonight.

IMO, a player is either a bust or he isn't. What he gets paid has nothing to do with it.

What I smell here is someone looking for someone to blame for tonights loss.

T-Will has caught everything thrown his way except for the one that was bounced to him, so you're looking for another player other than T_Jack to blame.

Show me some dropped passes numbers & you'll have something you can present that's credible.
    Yah kinda,.. But when that ball hit the ground, it was all over. The guy was a backup in ny for a reason. WE had a great pass catching te. Led the 'vikes in catches ... all that....blahblahblah. Man i'm pissed.
    Tuco the world.....

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i never said he dropped balls. i said he is not used in the offensive enough. that is a shot at the coaches and team mroe so than him
    We're bringing purple back.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

shiancoe doesnt block anywhere close to as well as kleinsasser, and he hasnt done anything close to "stretching the field" which we signed him in order to do
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"gregair13" wrote:
    i never said he dropped balls. i said he is not used in the offensive enough. that is a shot at the coaches and team mroe so than him
    The following highlighted part of your quote tells me you don't think he can catch the ball & drops passes.

"gregair13" wrote:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast