Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sharper is primed for Green Bay

KFAN blurb:

Vikings coach Mike Tice told former Packer Darren Sharper headed into this week that if he had any insights or tips he would like to share in preparation for Green Bay to feel free.

On Thursday morning, Sharper handed Tice four pages of handwritten notes on the team he spent eight years with, mostly detailing tendencies of personnel.

“I had about 20 pages,� Sharper said. “But I tried to consolidate and slim it down. Hopefully some of it we can use to help us prepare for this game with the little bit of knowledge I have. I know on the other side they have some knowledge of what I like to do, so there might be some cat and mouse going on.�

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Blurbs from KTSP.com

Vikings coach Mike Tice told former Packer Darren Sharper headed into this week that if he had any insights or tips he would like to share in preparation for Green Bay to feel free.

On Thursday morning, Sharper handed Tice four pages of handwritten notes on the team he spent eight years with, mostly detailing tendencies of personnel.

“I had about 20 pages,� Sharper said. “But I tried to consolidate and slim it down. Hopefully some of it we can use to help us prepare for this game with the little bit of knowledge I have. I know on the other side they have some knowledge of what I like to do, so there might be some cat and mouse going on.�

"The main thing you have to do is go out there and concentrate on your job," Sharper said. "When you're in the locker room or out on the field you really can't worry about the outside issues that are going on. Winning also helps out a little bit."

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    All that mouth and no punch..
    This is about Sharper, not Smoot. lol
    What are you making fun of Smoot for he was a major player in our win over the Saints.
    He did? I must have missed that part because he has looked pretty crapy this whole season.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    All that mouth and no punch..
    This is about Sharper, not Smoot. lol
    What are you making fun of Smoot for he was a major player in our win over the Saints.
    He did? I must have missed that part because he has looked pretty crapy this whole season.
    I thought Sharper and Smoot have played pretty solid....its the LBs and O-Line that haven't been producing (till last week when Pat the Planet went off)

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123