Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sharper is primed for Green Bay

I would hope he would be ready for the game.. Most players are ready for the games.. I'm glad we are playing the Pack now.. It should boost our play.. It's at home and Sharper is gonna be ready to pick Favre off

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

All that mouth and no punch..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I hope that Sharper doesn't jump too many (actually any) routes because I have nightmares about him getting burnt deep!

I never want to play the Raiders again if players get up for their former teams! That will be a HUGE nightmare!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Well, he's a heckuva lot smarter than he was in training camp when he was annoucning he was circling the Packer game on the calendar and looking forward to sticking it to us.

Perhaps Ticey learned after saying, "We're lucky we get to play the Packers next week" that perhaps more bulliten board material isn't needed?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

scott72 is offline Rookie

You dont think Brett and Co know that Sharper likes to jump routes? I think we'll see a lot of double pumps and Sharper getting roasted..Sharper may know the Pack and what they like to run, but they know him as well and his weaknesses.
    Go Pack go!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    This is about Sharper, not Smoot. :lol:

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    This is about Sharper, not Smoot. lol
    What are you making fun of Smoot for he was a major player in our win over the Saints.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    This is about Sharper, not Smoot. lol
    What are you making fun of Smoot for he was a major player in our win over the Saints.
    We're talking about guys who are all (or mostly) mouth here. Smoot got TOASTED by Chad Johnson even after he talked all that smack the week before. I'm just saying that Smoot hasn't really lived up to his smacktalk.

I like the guy, don't get me wrong. I'm also really glad he's here because he's a helluva lot better than Brian Williams, but he talks to much IMO. Besides...it was only a joke.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

i heard smoot said he was done talking with the media for the rest of his time in minnesota

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"scott72" wrote:
    You dont think Brett and Co know that Sharper likes to jump routes? I think we'll see a lot of double pumps and Sharper getting roasted..Sharper may know the Pack and what they like to run, but they know him as well and his weaknesses.
    Does anyone remember seeing DC double pump at all this year?

Thought I would post this somewhere without starting a new thread. Found it on NFL.com Kinda pertains to the GB game this week.

A rough start and off-the-field distractions have soured the Vikings season, but quarterback Daunte Culpepper is looking to turn it around Sunday against the Packers.

1. Both teams are 1-4 but the Packers are coming off a strong game. What's going to happen Sunday? "Records don't matter in a game like this. It's a division game, it's a rival, it's a game that you talk about when you are a little kid. It's not going to take a lot for our team to get fired up for this game."
    2. Have things calmed down this week? "In the locker room, guys are just focused on doing their job. That's the main thing. We have to go out, minimize our mistakes as a team and go out and play winning football. Then we will see what happens."
    3. How can having Nate Burleson back this week help the offense? "Nate is a playmaker. Having him back will definitely lift the team offensively. He is the type of guy that can give you those two or three big plays a game, and that might be what we need right now. I am happy for that, and he is looking real good."
    4. When you watch yourself on film, this year as opposed to last year, do you still see the same person? "I'm still the same me. I just need to do what I need to do for us to win. I need to minimize mistakes. A lot of times, stuff that has happened to me in this offense happens. We have got to bounce back and play winning football."
    5. What has changed from last year? "Mainly our attitude of how we attack defenses. We've got to continue to attack, we can't turn it down and worry about this and that. We just need to attack people."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast