Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Sharper is primed for Green Bay

Here is an article on Sharper playing his old team. I hope we can turn things around this week. Sharper has to have a pick or td vs the cheese.

FOOTBALL: Vikings' Sharper primed for Packers

By Don Seeholzer

Knight Ridder Newspapers

ST. PAUL - Darren Sharper has had Sunday's date circled on his calendar for the past seven months, since signing with the Minnesota Vikings as a free agent, but the veteran free safety didn't expect his first game against his former Green Bay team to set up like this.

"I would have assumed or predicted that the records would have been a little bit different going into this game," Sharper said. "I still might have hoped that Green Bay was 1-4, but I would have hoped we were 4-1. But that's not the case. Both teams are starving for a victory. That's all we're trying to concentrate on now, trying to win a game."
    entire:

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/sports/12938325.htm

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Sharper is primed for Green Bay

I hope he plays well and so does the rest of the defense! Whoever goes to the game should have a sign that says:

"Where you at Walker?"

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I hope he plays well and so does the rest of the defense! Whoever goes to the game should have a sign that says

"Where you at Walker?"
    or if farve does bad, hold up a farve 1 lol

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I still don't trust this guy that much. You don't just play for a team for 9 years and turn on them like that. Its not like they traded him. He is just trying to say the right things.

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    I still don't trust this guy that much. You don't just play for a team for 9 years and turn on them like that. Its not like they traded him. He is just trying to say the right things.

Maybe that is why Paul Edenger missed 3 field goals against the Bears. He was one of the best guys on the team til we played his old Bears buddies.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I hope he plays well and so does the rest of the defense! Whoever goes to the game should have a sign that says

"Where you at Walker?"
    or if farve does bad, hold up a farve 1 lol

The only reason I said that is because last year at lamboo the sconny band has a sign that said "where you at Moss?" when he was hurt, well, now the tables have turned (even though we don't have Moss at all).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Big C is offline Coordinator

Dude, they cut him from the roster the day before his signing bonus was due. You don't do that to a 9 year veteran who has been a cornerstone of the team. If they cut him in advance of that day I am sure he wouldn't be so bitter.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"Big C" wrote:
    Dude, they cut him from the roster the day before his signing bonus was due. You don't do that to a 9 year veteran who has been a cornerstone of the team. If they cut him in advance of that day I am sure he wouldn't be so bitter.
    No doubt! If anything he will be fueled by that to do good.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

CynicalVike is offline Starter

I wouldn't be surprised to see a big game out of Sharper. He had a reputation of always picking Favre off in practice while he was in Cheesetown. Matter of fact, he did it enough that it kinda screwed with Favres head. Plus the motovation of playing his old team, and, and,.....
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

That just got me even more pumped for this game!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast